Chapter -22, the sky is blue

ENZO'S POV:-

I stopped the car right infront of the mansion. I have no idea how I got here with all that anger in my head. I was about to get into an accident but luckily survived. My head was screaming only one thing and that's blood. Thinking about other men lusting over my wife makes me go insane. I am a mad man for her and I will not hesitate to kill anyone who have bad intensions towards her.

I went inside the mansion taking long heavy steps. The whole mansion fell silent the moment I entered. Only the sound of my steps echoed .I angrily took off my coat. "Where is Alora?" I asked florina. My tone so cold with urgency that made her get more scared.

"M-Ma'am is in the k-kitchen sir" she stammered looking down at the floor. I got more angrier. "Why the hell is the lady of the house in the kitchen!?" I yelled . All of them jolted by my anger. "S-sir" she wanted to say something but I cut her off .

"EVERYONE LEAVE!" I shouted and everyone scurried away in no time. The mansion fell silent again. I strided towards the kitchen throwing my coat somewhere along the way.

My heart and mind immediately calmed down the moment I saw her. She had her back facing me. Swaying her perfect beautiful ass as she hummed a song. She wore a simple beige tank top with shorts. I licked my dry lips. She looked delicious than any meal.

I quitely walked near her. Uncuffing my watch along the way. Keeping it on the kitchen island. I went near her and hugged her from behind. She jolted in surprise.

"Oh my!" She gasped. She looked at me shocked but instantly relieved. " Seriously. You scared me" she said glaring. She unplugged the earpods out and placed it on the counter. I chuckled and pecked her lips. "Sorry princess" I cooed.

"Why are you so late? It's already 10:46" she said. " Some work came on the last moment" I replied digging my head in her neck. I don't want her to know deep about my mafia buisnesses. She is too innocent to know that.

" You must be tired right? Did you had dinner?" She asked gently. I smiled seeing her being worried about me. It feels good to know that atleast someone is worried about me. "No" I replied shaking my head sideways.

"Should I make something for you?" She asked slightly turning towards me. My eyes fell on her cleavage. Her arms squished her breasts which made her cleavage appear more bigger making me droll. I smirked. "Why make something when the hot meal is already prepared " I said looking at her with lust. She frowned in confusion. "What meal?" She asked .

"What meal other than you?" I whispered in her ear. She looked at me confused for a moment but suddenly her eyes got widened when she realised what I meant.

I picked her up and made her sit on the kitchen counter. " You are the only hottest meal I desire" I whispered against her neck. Fanning my hot breath over her collarbone. She shivered making me smirk. My hand slowly slided upwards her exposed smooth milky thighs. My other hand slowly inching up from her waist under her tank top.

"N-no W-wait" she said trying to push me by my shoulder which did nothing to me. "I am hungry for you babygirl" I whispered seductively in her ear. She started to breath heavily.

"E-enzo" she breathed out and fuck! That made me hard like a rock. My hand slided under her top. I pushed the bra aside and groped one of her naked breast. She gasped and immediately caught my hand.

"N-No we can't" she said shaking her head. I looked at her slightly getting angry. " Why can't we?" I asked. "W-what if the maids see us l-like this?" She said as her cheeks turned crimson red. My anger vanished and was replaced with a smile. She didn't push me away but was worried about being seen.