END of the date

I walked in the direction I had just pointed leaving Aaron almost panting from my actions.

He seemed out of breath as he wondered how a woman could be so bewitching without even straining.  Damn it was really hot there yet the weather was rather cool since it rained the day before and so it shouldn't have been so hot.

He felt like an incandescence of passion was burning his chest and he ended up swallowing a large quantity of saliva to calm, he hoped, the feeling of heat in his chest.

" You come ?"  Mylène's voice brought him back to reality as he looked up at her soft, smiling face.  He sighed wondering if he would be able to control himself before jumping up from his position to join her.

He ran to her clutching her tiny hand in his, holding it like a baby deprived of her mother's breast for too long.  He had the impression of having been deprived of it for too long and therefore he inevitably needed it;  contact with Mylène had become like a drug for him.

He grabbed that delicate hand and began to move towards the actual scent of flowers that was now caressing his nostrils.

Indeed, after a few more steps, they arrived in front of a huge field of blueberries whose extent was as far as the eye could see giving a breathtaking aspect...it was very beautiful and captivating.

Aaron isn't the kind of person to rave about simple things like flowers or all that crap like the beauty of a landscape.  But since the moment he decided to woo Mylène Von Hosten, he finds himself contemplating nature more than necessary.  Like this place for example, it was after much research on places that would have a romantic charm, that he had finally found it and had even bit his nails imagining that it might not be able to please Mylène.  But his joy was great when she seemed conquered and now that he is in front of this marvel of floral coverage, he wonders why he had never been interested in flowers.

Ah yes, he had never had to woo a woman and flowers were ordinary decorative objects for him.  But Mylène likes flowers so he will be interested in them;  especially since flowers seem to have meanings that captivate Mylène.  He wants to have things in common with her so he will do his best.

For my part, I walked into the field of flowers, soon finding myself right in it.  I rested my hands on the surface of the flowers, the breeze blowing my hair in time with the flowers as certain petals flew in the wind and swirled in front of my face.

  Aaron wished he had a painter on hand to capture this angelic image, but that was okay.  He will have his whole life making hundreds of portraits of Mylène in his palace once she becomes his wife.  In addition, when he was younger, he had the chance to take drawing lessons, so even if his touch is not professional, he will take care of making portraits of Mylène himself.  He wouldn't want a man to salivate in front of his wife.

So he stayed there, gazing at her and getting drunk on her image.  However, he has engraved each of Mylene's facial features in his mind so that once he returns to his castle, he will bring a painter and he will have to make a portrait of Mylene based on his descriptions.  Once done, he will hang this portrait in the largest and most visible part of his castle so that all can admire the beauty of the woman he loves.

He walked towards Mylène and picked a flower bringing it to her hair while stroking her face with the other hand.

"They are beautiful aren't they?"  I spoke while enjoying the blueberries, especially after the coolness that caressed their petals.

"Mylene...." Aaron called my name almost pleadingly as he covered most of my figure with his body leaving only his torso in front of my face.  Of course, to be honest, I found his torso exquisite to ogle, he must have practiced a lot to have such a perfect body.  I lifted my face, however, turning away from that beautiful sight before finding Aaron peony red, his eyes almost pleading as his mouth twisted.