Part:23

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at jungkook who was sitting beside him

“hubby-"

Before jungkook could complete his sentence taehyung hugged him tightly “baby I'm so happy"

Jungkook gave him his bunny smile “what happen hubby"

Taehyung pecked jungkook's lips and placed his hand on jungkook's tummy “bun doctor said that you're pregnant"

A big bunny smile appeared on jungkook's face and he also placed his hand on his tummy “I'm pregnant"

Taehyung nodded his head and kissed jungkook's forehead “thank you for completing me koo"

“hubby"

“yes baby"

“will I become a good mother"

“of course my bunny will become the best mother in the world"

Jungkook giggled and hugged taehyung “I love you hubby"

“I love you more my queen"
____________________________________

The next day they decided to visit the doctor so here they are in the hospital

“mr kim please wait here" the doctor told taehyung to wait and took jungkook inside the room for checkups

After doing checkups the doctor came out. Taehyung looked at the doctor and quickly asked about jungkook “doctor is everything fine"

“yes mr kim but-"

“what but doctor"

“your wife is weak and you have to take good care of him otherwise it'll effect the baby"

“I'll do my best doctor"

Taehyung went to jungkook and kissed his forehead “baby let's go"

Jungkook nodded his head and they went back to their home

When they entered inside the house both mr and mrs jeon were waiting for them

Looking at his parents jungkook became so happy and hugged them

“congratulations kookie I'm so happy for you" mr jeon said and kissed jungkook's forehead

“finally my baby is going to become baby's mother" mrs jeon said with tears in her eyes

Jungkook quickly wiped her tears with his soft and tiny hands “mama why are you crying"

“because I'm so happy for you"

Jungkook gave her his bunny smile and hugged her “I love you mama"

“I love you too kookie"
____________________________________

Here taehyung was trying to give medicines to jungkook but the bunny is stubborn you know

“baby take them" taehyung tried to enter the medicine inside jungkook's mouth but he quickly put hands on his mouth

“no I don't like medicines"

“but bun-"

“no!"

Suddenly something came in taehyung's mind so he gave jungkook a sad look “baby doctor said you're weak and if you won't take the medicines it'll effect our baby but it's ok if you don't love our baby"

Jungkook quickly took the medicines from taehyung's hand and gulped them, he placed his hand on his tummy “I love my baby so much"

Taehyung chuckled at jungkook and kissed him, after breaking the kiss taehyung looked at jungkook “you know what baby when doctor told me you're pregnant I felt complete it was like I don't want anything else now I have everything you're my everything our baby is my everything I love you both so much"

Jungkook gave taehyung his big bunny smile “we also love you so much"

Taehyung pecked jungkook's lips and carried him to bed. He laid jungkook on the bed and also laid beside him, jungkook put his head on taehyung's chest “hubby"

“yes baby"

“do you want baby girl or baby boy"

“I want a girl"

“but hubby I want a boy"

Taehyung pulled jungkook more closer to his chest “baby we'll see whether it will be a girl or baby but for now sleep ok"

Jungkook nodded his head and both went to their dreamland

At night taehyung was sleeping peacefully but quickly woke up when he didn't feel jungkook beside him “where is he"

He checked the washroom but jungkook wasn't there so he went downstairs and saw jungkook inside the kitchen

“baby what are you doing"

Jungkook turned around and looked at taehyung “hubby I was hungry" jungkook said munching on the food

Taehyung went towards jungkook and ruffled his hairs “baby you should have wake me up"

Jungkook gave taehyung a nod “hubby do you want to eat it"

“no baby you can eat"

“ok" saying that jungkook again start eating

After eating he looked at taehyung “hubby"

“yes love"

“I want something sweet"

Taehyung checked the fridge but there wasn't any sweet thing “baby there isn't any sweet thing"

Jungkook started crying “but I want something sweet"

Taehyung quickly hugged the crying boy and rubbed his back gently “baby don't cry tell hubby what you wanna eat I'll go and buy it"

“no it's so dark outside"

“don't worry I'll just go and come quickly"

“no no I don't want anything let's sleep" saying that jungkook went to their room

Taehyung also went behind him and saw he was already sleeping. He also laid beside jungkook and kissed his cheek “my cute bunny"