chapter 28; come on, you know you like good little boys.

(severe tw for sa 😭😭)
(its not descriptive really)

richie stayed at the pharmacy past midnight, and kevin jumped upon still seeing him.

"what the hell are you doing here, rich? it's past your shift, do i have to tell you every time?"

"no.. i just.. i'm waiting for someone," richie muttered truthfully, looking down. kevin cocked an eyebrow.

"who?" he asked, setting the pen he held on the counter and leaning against it as he watched richie. though, richie only shrugged. kevin swallowed hard and sucked in a breath, finger drumming on the counter.

richie glanced out of one of the many large windows in the pharmacy, the old man catching his eye.

"oh, uhm.. i-i'll cya later, kev. tomorrow. i'll see ya tomorrow."

"okay.." kevin uttered lowly, eyeing the window, only to be met with complete darkness. richie left the pharmacy shakily, walking out and stopping. kevin kneeled behind the counter, spying on outdoors and seeing who was out there. "no fucking way.." he whispered.

"behind the building. now." richie nodded and walked, the man close behind. once they were behind the building, the man pressed richie against the wall, staring down at him. "oh, what to do with you.."

"i've got an idea," richie panted, "leave me alone."

"oh, but no," fred said with a smile. he grabbed richie's wrists and pinned them against the wall, shoving richie's body back again. "you're mi—"

"HEY!" kevin screamed, chucking a rock at fred. it hit him square in the nose, which caused his hands to retreat from richie's body and hold his nose. "GET LOST, SICKO!"

fred ran off, and kevin immediately ran over to richie, who stared at the ground. kevin held richie's head.

"oh, fuck, richie, are you okay?! are you hurt?! what'd he do?!" kevin rushed, looking for cuts on richie's body. he noticed the boy's arm, and grabbed it lightly, examining the burn marks. "what happened?!"

"thank you," richie whispered to kevin, looking up at him with exhausted eyes. kevin's eyebrows were nearly touching.

"w— you're welcome.. what was going on..?" kevin asked, dropping richie's arm.

"he was trying to grape me without the g," richie whispered, tears pooling in his eyes as he lowered his head in shame. kevin's stomach flipped and he knelt slightly, taking richie in and hugging him as tight as he possibly good.

"i'm sorry. i'm so, so sorry. i won't let him touch you again. ever. okay? i'm so sorry," kevin rushed, feeling richie trembling in the hug. richie lazily wrapped his arms around kevin and let out a tight breath. he closed his eyes and took in the hug.

"thank you for saving me," richie whispered barely. kevin swallowed and nodded.

"of course." richie pulled out of the hug and kevin let him walk away from the wall. "i have a lot of questions."

"shoot."

kevin sighed. "okay, well, for starters, was that the same pedo from a few weeks ago?" asked kevin. richie nodded.

"yeah."

"disgusting. two, why did you go with him?! are you crazy?! why didn't you ask for help?"

"he threatened that he'd hurt you," richie mumbled, barely audible.

"huh?"

"he threatened to hurt you. to rape you. to rape eddie, my boyfriend. to rape my friends. to hurt you guys. it was better me than any of you," richie snapped, stopping in front of the pharmacy to turn to kevin and face him. kevin looked scared and distressed.