chapter 29; drunk and dead.

"kevin..?" richie uttered as kevin walked back into the pharmacy, wiping off the last bit of blood from his cheek. he smiled at richie.

"how are you feeling?" he asked. richie's eyes burned.

"you killed him?" richie asked.

"that doesn't ma-"

richie flung himself at kevin, arms wrapped around his neck in a hug. kevin laughed lightly and hugged richie back.

"is that a boner or the gun that i'm feeling?" richie joked onto kevin's shoulder. kevin chuckled.

"gun, richie," he laughed out. "wanna celebrate?"

"i don't know how to even smile right now, i don't think celebrating is a good idea. thank you, though. thank you for killing him. just.. thank you for saving me," richie whispered.

"of course, rich. please, take the day off." they pulled out of the hug. "i will not allow my staff to work under these kind of circumstances."

"thanks, kev."

"yeah, rich." kevin offered him a smile and ran back to his office, hid the gun, wiped his hands off, and returned to behind the desk to do richie's job, who curled in on himself in a corner.

'fuck. i can't believe it. i thought it was all over. why? why did it happen again?' richie thought, pulling his arms over his head. he set his glasses off to the side.

screams and sobs and begs for help rang through richie's ears, making him tremble. tears poured from his eyes without control, and he felt like he couldn't breathe.

'at least the first time it was a woman. not a man, you faggot,' richie thought to himself. 'i can't believe what just happened.'

. . .

edders 😱 >>> BEBBIEEE

edders 😱: beverly, have u seen rich?

BEBBIEEE: ehhh no-

edders 😱: well shit
edders 😱: how about last night? or some time yesterday? or today? have the others?

BEBBIEEE: eddie whats going on ur scaring me

edders 😱: nothing im just curious
edders 😱: normally he sleeps here, especially bc we're dating now, but he hasn't come back :/

BEBBIEEE: YOU GUYS ARE DATINgvv????

edders 😱: did you n o t see us making out last thursday at the park 💀

BEBBIEEE: WHAT???
BEBBIEEE: NO???

edders 😱: welp 😭
edders 😱: just lmk if u can get ahold of him

BEBBIEEE: okay, i will

edders 😱: thank you ily

BEBBIEEE: ofc ilyt 🥰🫶

edders 😱: ❤️

jizzlets

urinal sniffer 😘: hey @floor licker 😰 and @birdfucker 🥰

birdfucker 🥰: yes?

urinal sniffer 😘: @floor licker 😰
urinal sniffer 😘: answer

birdfucker 🥰: wow, hello to you too, i guess?

urinal sniffer 😘: SORRY STANNYYY HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶