The Lecher

Royals have the tendency to indulge in luxurious lifestyle as we know very well . But the king of Sindhudesh was the perfect epitome of debauchery . The vile man looked at every woman at his sight with lascivious gazes . The lust dripping from his eyes coupled with cruel smirks was something that would even unsettle the goddesses , leave aside the common folks . Being the friend and brother in law of Duryodhana had granted him enough access to the innocent ladies of the kingdom . Wine and women were the only thoughts that this son of Vridhakshatra was captivated by all day . This man even didn't care for the time of the day to show his true colors to the ladies inside his tent .

The grand tent befitting the son in law of Hastinapur harboured the mighty Saindhava as he was enjoying himself in a majestic throne . Besides him were the Kauravas led by their eldest . They were enjoying the dance of a few maidens while being intoxicated with exotic wine from the hinterland . Duryodhana was literally swooning under the effect of his inebriated state while Dushasana was in a half dancing posture dangling at the edge of his seat . Jaydratha had two of the dancers on his lap , one serving him wine while the other giving him pleasure . In the middle of the show , the Sindhunaresh halted the dance and commanded one of his personal maids .

" Get that lady ready for my bedtime . I will relish her beauty all night . " ordered the nefarious man as the maids rushed into the interiors of the tent .

" It's not even dusk yet , my friend . At least wait for the sun down . You are too eager for carnal pleasure . How the hell does my sister manage you ? " taunted the eldest son of Gandhari .

" Your sister just gets the first hand experience of a bull like me . Perhaps she would consider herself the most fortunate one . You should watch the state of your darling sister in the morning to get an idea about it . " winked the king of Sindhu as he cackled at his own joke earning a groan from the crown prince .

" Who the hell is that lady you were talking of , brother in law ? Where did you come across her ? Why have you hidden the damsel from us ? " fired Dushasana with a glint in his eyes as he gulped the whole of the wine from his goblet .

" Because I am aware of you all . That bewitching beauty is mine for the day . You may get her any other time . " mocked Jaydratha disappointing the second son of Gandhari .

" Still you didn't answer his question , dear brother in law . What's in her that you are so eager about ? " an inebriated Duryodhana questioned intently .

" Ahh!! She is the daughter of a sage . What's his name ? Err... sage Sthulakesha if I remember correctly . I got hold of her midway in my trip while coming here . She is an absolute delight of a woman . I haven't ever seen any with such flawless features . I doubt that she is no ordinary damsel . Her looks are intoxicating like this wine and her skin is as soft as that of a petal . I abducted her all the way here to explore her . Today would be perhaps the best of my nights . You may even never get a glimpse of her if she enchants me well . " the shameless man teased his brother in law .

" So this is the reason you kept her away from our sight . This isn't fair at all . We exhibited all the girls we had here in Dwaitavana and you hid the best of your lot . " grumbled Dushasana as he fell off his seat earning a pool of laughter from the Kauravas.

" It isn't right , brother in law . Our sister is your wife . You shouldn't betray her by giving her position to anyone else . " advised Vikarna .

" Your sister is a Queen and will always remain my chief consort . She might get a place among the rest of the trophies . Moreover this isn't the first time I am making out with any other girl . I even do so in front of your dear sister . " declared the vile man to everyone's disgust .

" Atleast ensure that she is happy , or else I wouldn't hesitate to kill you myself with my bare hands , you filthy scum . " warned the eldest Kaurava earning another laughter from his brother in law .

" Would you want to see your sister getting widowed and that too all by your grace , your majesty ? " Jaydrath mocked by fake bowing before the crown Prince making all of them realise that they are helpless in this regard .

" At least tell us her name . You can have her all for yourself without any further disturbance from our side ." Dushasana implored shamelessly .

" Pramadvara . Pramadvara is her name . The delicate enchantress , Pramadvara . " Sindhuraja spelled the name dreamily which was repeated by the Kauravas in chorus .

" But are you sure noone noticed or pursued you thereafter ? We already have had a lot of problems by now

" But are you sure noone noticed or pursued you thereafter ? We already have had a lot of problems by now . Hope you don't increase it further. " wished Duryodhana as senses seemed to have returned into his head finally .

" What can anyone do to us if we have the protection of your dearest friend ? Moreover anyone who dares to cut off my head will have his head burst into pieces. " was the nonchalant reply that he got .

" Where was this thought when you were ogling at his wives ? " slipped from the tongue of Dushasana.

" What the hell !!! How dare you ? Were you doing the same with our wives too ? " roared Duryodhana frightening his brother in law .

" No .... not at all , Duryodhana. Please calm down . I didn't know that they were Angaraja's wives . You know how I get lured by ladies . I ... I just wasn't aware of their identities . This won't be repeated , I swear ." Was all that Jaydratha could manage and breathed a sigh of relief with the return of the maids .

" The damsel has been decorated along with her bed , your majesty . She wasn't cooperative but we managed our best to make her look as ethereal as you wanted when you take on her virginity." One of his maids informed Jaydratha.

" Now please give us some time alone , Dear brother in laws . I promise to offer all of you a glimpse of the gorgeous chic once I have her to my satisfaction . " bribed the desperate man .

" Just hope that Karna doesn't come to know about anything . Or else not even your boon can save you . " threatened Duryodhana as he led his brothers out of Jaydratha's tent . Jaydratha made sure his trusted guards to take over the protection of his camping area as he proceeded towards spending a blissful time with the lady whom he had kidnapped all the way earlier that day . Not even in the wildest of his dreams had he imagined that his doom was approaching him to prove the last words of his brother in law to come true word by word .