The Discussion

Being a warrior is associated with its cons as you can't distinguish between your life and the battles you fight then . Perhaps life is a battle in itself but my whole life in this time frame has turned into a battleground . The supposed picnic itself had given me terrible exhaustion and perhaps nothing seem to have ended . First the Gandharvas then the Kaunteyas and the latest entrants being the Rakshasas . Those residing in the Kamakhya forests had attacked last night and perhaps were sent off well . But this is just the beginning as these communal groups aren't those who give up without revenge . Not to forget the best of their lot is yet to turn up with his three infallible arrows . Perhaps , I would be his only target this time around .

Having slept most part of the dawn , my exhaustion is yet to go . The bunch of fools had been partying ever since last night and then made to dance by their so called nephew.  However they haven't learned any lesson as the revelry is apparently continuing even now . I don't actually get why fo these idiots waste their time and energy in something so worthless . Neither do they live peacefully nor offer respite to their fellow beings . As far as I recollect , all this mess began with these ridiculous party animals dragging the Gandharva women and every thing henceforth has followed . It would be great if had abandoned them amidst the chaos itself and went back home . That would have been a lot more peaceful than having rest in patches and battling till hell . I have even butchered my half-brothers for these fools and here they instead of thinking ways to return back seem to enjoy themselves forever . Had I been their father , I would have spanked them till they passed out .

As I drifted back from my thoughts , my sight landed on the ladies who were perhaps the wives of Karna . Usually most of them stayed at the tents of the royal ladies as the men had the best of their time with the dancing damsels . But today all of them are here beside me . Something seems to be different from the past few days . Despite being from a different timeline , I have entered the body of their husband . Yet it is difficult for me to get over the fact that I am someone who has a different identity . It is pretty obvious for me to react this way as I can't just go overboard with the relationship with these women who are really devoted to their legally weded husband . Maybe , I consider myself as an imposter and having poor experience with girls am probably refraining myself from committing anything that's inappropriate . And hence , the battles and the trip had been a blessing in disguise to keep myself away from facing this reality . Perhaps not anymore .

" How are you feeling now , my lord ? Last night was really scary for all of us "  Vrushali began the conversation with an enchanting smile as she was the first one to notice me waking up from my sleep .

" A lot better than last night

" A lot better than last night . But no idea for how long . " was my reply filled with mirth .

" Why do you say so , my lord ? Did we do something wrong ? " was the innocent question of a worried Supriya .