910

...as I was going to our date at the park when I got a phone call from one of the co-workers.
Flash back
"Hello Allen..what's up"
I answered the call
"Hey joj...I was wondering where you left this file that keeth gave you today"
"Which one?"
"The one that keeth gave to you"
"He gave me 5 files today..."
"The one from the new manager, George"
"They were all from the new manager, Allen!"
"I AM ASKING ABOUT THE ONE HE GAVE TO YOU"
"... listen, Allen...if this is some kind of joke then it's not funny"
"Why can't you remember the placement OF ONE STUPID FILE"
"I KEEP SAYING THERE WERE 5.... WHAT .KIND .OF . ELEMENTARY . SCHOOL . WERE YOU .IN"
suddenly I saw something that looked like a human figure I was going to run over. I quickly pressed on the brakes but that was not enough. I did hit it, well I didn't totally kill it, and guess who did I hit?...... If you said meria, my gf at that time...yes, you are correct.
I had to run with her unconscious corpse to the hospital and wait for the doctors to tell me if she is alive or not...to save time...yes she survived my hit but, she wasn't the meria I know.
The doctors said that she lost a part of her memory that we can describe as THE WHOLE TIME I KNEW HER IN, the doctors said that they will notify me if anything happened.
Day after day after day, and she never woke up, I kept visiting and checking up on her.
Then one time I was in the room with her and I was having this little conversation with her resting body.
"Listen, I know you might be mad at me cuz...i am the reason why we are here instead of watching Netflix and doing face masks or... going to parties but, you needed that rest...not in this way but you get my point" I then looked at her for a second " I know you are not snow white and it's just a nickname cuz of how you look but... What if..." I then found my body getting closer to hers, then closer, then more and more closer until I was an inch away from kissing her...that's when I got a great slap on my face... she woke up?!
I quickly got away and started to look at her waiting for the next move.
"WHAT THE HELL, WHO ARE YOU?!!!" She jumped on the bed, took that liquid medicine stand and swung it at me.
"Meria, calm down"
"I WILL NOT. CALM DOWN UNTIL YOU TELL ME HOW ARE YOU, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, AND WHERE IS BRANDON"
"Meria darling listen-"
"I AM NOT. YOUR DARLING AND DON'T CALL ME THAT....OH..I KNEW...I KNEW YOU WERE A FREAKING PERVERT WHEN I SAW YOU AT THE COMPANY...YOU LITTLE PIECE OF-"
"SHIT DOWN AND CALM THE FREAK DOWN"
She stared at me for a second then sat on the bed
"okay just calm down, calm down George...it's totally okay...she is scared because she forgot... totally fine..."
She made me shout like a goddamn manic. I started calming myself down. I took a deep breath
"Listen I will tell you the whole story-"
"But-"
"If you... Utter a word again I will take off the plug of that life support machine ...you wanna see me do it?"
She shook her head with no
"Good...now shut up and let me speak"