Dark path

4 months passed and I am still not done with this nightmare.

4 months and I am still stuck in her forgotten memories.

4 months and I still trying to feel happy but I am stuck in a dark path... nothing to light my way... nothing to guide me through my journey...and the light I once saw...was just my brain trying to let out one last spark of hope...I am lost...in my thoughts...in my life...
I made songs for us... trying to cry for help...but no one realized... people listening to them...but not listening to the true story behind them...I cried for help for so long...no one heard the pain in my voice...

I was sleeping as I heard some chatting in my house...I heard her laughing with someone...I got up to check what's up with meria but my heart broke when I saw what was happening...

"So what movie do you want to watch now, Brandon?"

They were cuddling on my couch.

"Umm I will choose the movie... it's a good one actually it's called get out of my house, Brandon!"
"Oh... someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed"
"No, it's someone came into my house without my permission."
"Well, meria let me-"
"Meria is not the owner. Now please get out...or maybe I would have to call the police"

He packed his stuff and left...that's when I was hit by a pillow...

"What is wrong with you, George...what is wrong with this weird obsession of me not dating anyone!"
"It's not anyone...it's Brandon...and I thought I made it clear when I told you I don't want him in my house!"
"WHY DO YOU HATE HIM?"
"you will understand one day..."

I went to my room again and got a call from aurora...one word stood up the most... "We need to meet up"
I went to meet her in a near by cafe...

"George this is not working..."

I held her hand

"What is not working?"
"Our relationship...you...you still love her...I am not saying that you shouldn't...but it's you can't get over her...I just feel like I am being the 2nd choice now"
"I...I understand...so you just need a break?"
"I will still be your best friend...and...and your therapist...I just need a break from the relationship..."

I nodded, we chatted a bit more. I paid for our drinks and left...my shelter from all this madness is now gone as well...
I started to put the work as the top priority for me... running from the problems...what a coward, George... instead of trying to solve your problem...you just started to find a way to escape it...but...I guess this is what I needed to do from the start...

Our boss called me in...

"I need to talk to you, George"
"Sure, I am all ears ma'am"
"Just call me Fatma..."

I looked at my boss's face...the suit that she was in that still was respectful for her religion... she is the youngest boss I have ever seen...she was no younger than meria...but no older than me I guess...

"Anyways...I need to tell you something important about your job here..."