the fading

When we arrived home she was already asleep in the car, so I had to carry her and take her to my apartment which isn't in its best state but we won't talk about this topic.
I laid her body on my bed and went to sleep beside her, I got a peaceful hour of sleep until my ears were dying from the girl's screaming.
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MEEE, HOW COME WE SLEPT TOGETHER, WHAT WILL BRANDON SAY-"
"SHUT UP!!" I yelled with the power I had, she just stared at me with wide eyes.
"You still have your clothes on?" I asked
"Yes,but-"
"No buts, that Brandon of yours couldn't care less about you, he didn't show up for you, I did and you are in my house...now rule number one in my house is no screaming when I am asleep..."
I sighed
"feel free to live in it like it's yours, but don't tell anyone that you are here until you heal"
"Sir, yes sir!"
I was going to head back to sleep but I got cut off
"Hey joji?"
"Hm?"
"I was going through my phone's gallery and... I found this"
She showed me a pic of me and her, I was kissing her cheeks in that pic, you know dating stuff
"What is this??" She asked
"I told you I was your bestie"
"Then why is it like this"
I have to lie for one more time, this might have a major change in the future but I will go for it
"My love language in hugs and kisses, yours was this too. don't you remember?"
"I...I...don't"

She stuttered

"Well now you know"
I hugged her tightly

"Also you said we were besties?"
"Yes I did, meria"
"So we split up for what?"
"We didn't split up, you just don't remember me much anymore"

I said making a sad face with a dramatic performance

"Nooo, don't cry" she said hugging me hard enough to make me have an hour glass body
"Oh, I appreciate the love but you are killing me"
"Oop, sorry"

She is so cute I just wanna eat her cheeks...
I chuckled and hugged her and went to sleep again...

"Do you really wanna sleep that bad?.."

Her voice was sweet enough to stop a panic attack.

"Mhm"

I was then hugged by her as she started humming a song...I don't remember much after that...all I remember was that I drifted off through the big ocean of dreams...

Next day
I woke up and started to stretch on the bed
"Good morning my lady"
I was greeted with nothing but the sound of wind coming from the windows.
"Meria?"
I waited again, no response. I turned around to look for her but she wasn't on the bed anymore. I got off the bed in great fear

"MERIA!"

I started yelling her name as I started to panic. I felt like she left me...I was losing hope every second until I found her fixing her suit

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING"

I yelled

"Oh! To work"

She smiled

"Meria you are still sick"
"No I am not...I can go to work as much as I can"
"Not when you need medical attention...you are lucky the doctors let you go"
"But I wanna see brandon"

I stared at her for a few minutes.

"Rules in my house that must be obeyed. The last one will shock you"

She watches me with a confused face

"1-no screaming when I am asleep. You already heard this yesterday or something.

2-no going to work when you are sick-"

She cut me off.

"But brandon-"
"3- no brandon...no brandon in my house...not even his name..."

She looked annoyed.

"4- as long as you are living here I will be the one who takes care of you...

And lastly...any party, anything that your friends invited you to...I am coming with you...since I am your caretaker now...so... Just in case someone happens"

She stomped her feet and left me

"You can go partying alone then?"

I followed her. But she used this angry goomba face again.

"Okay you can go to work?"
"What about Brandon?"
"No...I CAN CHANGE ALL THE RULES BUT THIS ONE...NO!...NO BRAN-DUMB IN MY HOUSE"

she scoffed and went to sleep on my bed

"With the suit?"

She got up, pushed me outside MY OWN ROOM and closed the door. I don't know why she still loves him... should I show her his true colors?...no...I don't want to go down to his level...but he should be careful with his next step...wait...why don't I just put a plan for myself and this is it...yeah...that's it!...just...I think I have the right one....