Siete

Lisa was at a loss for words.

She initially assumed it was just a gender issue with the halo.

In the eyes of others, I've finally become a man!

She thought of it and looked in the direction Jennie had departed. "Do you mean she also thinks I'm a guy?"

I don't care if Jungkook thinks of me as a man, but Jennie? Please, no!

Lisa felt bad enough that she, a straight woman, had to bend another straight woman.

And now, with the idea of deceiving Jennie about her gender, how could she?

Just kill me now, system!

She doesn't.

Placing his hands on the control table, he added, This should just be a random problem that only affects the smaller characters, like the second male lead, because nobody else has had this problem of misidentifying you. You silly child, didn't you hear Alice calling you Miss?

Lisa felt as if she had awoken from a dream, and she relaxed.

But when Lisa stared at Jungkook's face, she felt her head start to hurt.

Jackson sympathised with her: 【Bear with it; I'll try and repair his bug as soon as I can.

Hope ignited in Lisa's heart.

But Jackson quickly continued: But because this is the first time such a bug has appeared, I don't know when I can fix it, so... work hard; mommy believes in you.

If I commit a crime, let the law punish me. And do not torture me with the system!

Jungkook was still judging her, inspecting her from head to toe.

He then sighed quietly in his heart.

Nowadays, cross-dressing actors are quite stunning. There's no way to know it's a man. Fortunately, my eyes are sharp, and I have a man's instincts.

Lisa was at a loss for words in answer to Jungkook.

If there's nothing she can do to change his mind, why not tell him the truth?

"I'm not a transgender actor," Lisa explained. "I'm a woman."

Jungkook was a little startled, then requested a private conversation.

Lisa obeyed and followed him to the side.

Jungkook's expression remained worried.

"Bro, did you encounter any difficulties?" he inquired after a few seconds of silence.

Lisa was dumbfounded.

"Or else, why can't you be honest about your identity as a man?" Jungkook asked, frowning.

Seeing her remain silent, Jungkook appeared to have something pop into his head as he immediately patted Lisa's shoulder.

"Bro, because you have your own problems, I won't force you to say it, but you can't use this identity to do evil things, and I won't help you keep it a secret, okay?"

Help. I didn't know what to say in response to this outrageous talk!

"Bro, do you know Miss Kim?" Jungkook inquired, smiling.

"A little?" Lisa said, honestly and reluctantly.

What kind of reply was that? Who knows someone 'just a little'?