Dos

Holding onto a romance script, Jackson was just about to turn away when he finally reacted. 

Wait, these two are the protagonists of this romance story. Then what was I turning away for?

The job of the system is to matchmake the protagonists, and seeing such a scene was to be celebrated.

Not only was he not going to go, but he was also even going to wave a flag and scream internally for these two protagonists that were progressing at an insane pace.

【Say yes, say yes! Where's your ring? How could you propose without a ring? Oh, got it, propose first, ring later.】

Hearing his voice in her mind, then looking at the person in front of her, Lisa quickly decided to settle the problem in front of her first once her strength came back.

Rubbing her knee cap and slowly getting up, Lisa's mind whirled as she opened her mouth under Jennie's alert gaze: "Jen—"

Pausing, Lisa didn't know what to call her, so she stopped.

But without waiting for Lisa to continue, Jennie quickly covered Lisa's mouth.

A clean, elegant fragrance wafted into Lisa's nose, matching Jennie, elegant and attractive, yet aloof and out of reach.

Lisa blinked and looked into Jennie's beautiful eyes.

"You recognize me?" Jennie asked in a low voice.

Lisa didn't know what she was trying to do, so she nodded stiffly.

Jennie continued: "Please be quiet; I don't want to be recognized by others."

Jennie wasn't in a good mood. She had left her house to take a walk and destress, not wanting to be disturbed.

It just so happened that she had seen Lisa get knocked over by the kid. 

Sitting there holding her forehead for such a long time with nobody else caring about her, Jennie had finally gone to check on her out of the goodness of her heart.

Lisa nodded and agreed, complaining in her heart: Even a fool could tell that you don't want to be recognized, just by the way you're wrapped up.

Jennie thanked her in a soft voice, as mesmerizing as always.

Lisa suddenly thought about Jennie's life.

Jennie had always been so radiant and beautiful, beloved by the masses.

In the end, she had become a top star, successful both in her career and her love life.

Looking at the person in front of her, Jennie's eyes sparkled like stars, her skin white as ivory, and even her voice felt like it had a charisma buff.

No matter what word Jennie used, it sounded incredibly attractive.

She really lives up to the role of a protagonist.

Lisa accepted this outrageous character design without hesitation.

Jennie looked up and down. "Are you alright now?"

Lisa froze, unaccustomed to people caring for her, before she nodded.

Jennie looked at Lisa's red forehead before her gaze shifted to Lisa's leg, the shock of being knelt still present.

A stranger pulled this stunt the first time they met, and she didn't even get an explanation.

Jennie thought Lisa was a bit odd, but she didn't let it show on her face.