Tres

Ultimately, I chose YG.

Not for any other reason than that, it was familiar.

I had previously worked as an artist at YG, and despite being a small firm, it had yet to develop any star artists.

In order to escape punishment, I was forced to quit my existing job and concentrate on acting.

My resignation was easy, and the employer didn't try to keep me because they couldn't remember how my performance normally was.

They didn't have a positive image of me, but they also didn't have a negative one.

They couldn't find any reason for the company to keep me.

I packed up my desk and left without looking back.

This was one advantage of being invisible. No matter where I was or what scenario I was in, I could always leave without being upset, and others would not be either.

After that, I began preparing for the YG audition.

I was a little scared at first, afraid that YG wouldn't like me, so I made a lot of preparations, and my heart calmed down as a result.

If YG does not want me, I will just switch to another company or become an unsigned artist.

When a boat approaches the dock, it will naturally straighten out!

And then, without hesitation, I was welcomed by YG.

You have a good face and body, and you have acting experience, even though it was a small role. And you have such a bright halo on top of your head that it's impossible not to see you.

Hearing his voice and gazing at the workers in front of me put me in a trance.

That's right.

I'd forgotten I wasn't that invisible person anymore...

It was my first time being noticed, and I hadn't yet gotten used to it.

The system's electronic voice rang out after I signed the contract.

System decision: Mission "sign on as an actress" completes. Mission Point: +1. Please work hard, host.

Actress.

I had become an actress again!

I finally snapped back to reality, my eyes bright as I exchanged pleasantries with the YG employees.

I was assigned to a lower-level manager.

It was supposedly because YG had an actress who had recently become popular, and all of the more experienced managers were busy helping to pave her way to stardom and didn't have time to take care of the new talents, so they let the new managers handle them.

Her name is Alice Kang.

She wore round spectacles and had a baby face that made her look younger than her 24 years.

She's two years younger than me and appears to be quite obedient.

Alice extended a hand, her eyes gleaming with excitement. "Hello, Miss Manoban!"

I gazed up above her head.

There was a yellow indicator there; it was warm and pale.

It was gone after 10 seconds.

According to Jackson, this is known as a "role indicator," and it is specifically utilized to distinguish people's roles in this world.

Pale yellow indicated that they were irrelevant passersby.