Trece

Lisa looked at the "mutually following each other" on the screen.

Four simple words, but they shattered her wishful thinking and didn't even give her the chance to try and deceive herself that it was an imitation account of Jennie.

Lisa looked up at the sky speechlessly, her heart suddenly feeling heavy.

I don't know why the word "danger" keeps circling around me.

Why would a person who was supposed to be filming be looking at her phone? God, are you doing this on purpose?

Then Lisa could only rely on her wits to let God know that she, Lalisa Manoban, wouldn't admit defeat!

She quickly opened a private chat with Jennie and started acting out her script with all the professionalism of an actor.

[Lalalisa.m]: My god, Miss Kim, I didn't think you would follow me back!

[Lalalisa.m]: I was only planning to secretly follow you.

She didn't know if Jennie would look at her messages.

It was more likely she wouldn't see it.

But she didn't have any other way to contact Jennie.

Running to find Jennie now was clearly going to be too awkward, so she could only struggle a bit in this tiny space.

No matter whether Jennie saw it or not, at least she tried!

In the end, a new message popped out in the private chat within a second.

[Jennierubyjane]: ?

What a soulful question mark!

Lisa was speechless.

But she could still try to quibble. She could definitely keep her side job of being a Jennie fan!

[Lalalisa.m]: Miss Kim, you actually do read your private messages!

[Lalalisa.m]: Miss Kim, I have to explain myself. I only followed you now because I was afraid I would disturb you in the past and make you feel uncomfortable.

[Lalalisa.m]: But speaking with you earlier, I found that you don't mind that I like you, so I finally found the courage to follow you and silently support you.

[Lalalisa.m]: I really didn't expect you to follow me back; I'm really super surprised.

Act; no matter how awkward it was, Lisa would just keep acting.

She could definitely bluff her way through.

Or else, how was she going to face Jennie in the upcoming days? They had so many more scenes together!

Jackson was watching the whole thing amusedly.

My good daughter, you really are an actress. Your adaptability is not bad.

——

Jennie leaned against the back of her seat, her fingers gripping her phone.

The bright phone screen illuminated her clear eyes, shining like a moon on the surface of a pond.

It was currently showing the messages Lisa sent across.

Every word was a fan's careful love for her idol, herself, and her happiness over a tiny thing like being followed back by her idol.

It was so full that it seemed as if it would spill out of the screen and appear in front of her, asking her to believe it.

[Jennierubyjane]: It's alright.