Diecinueve

LISA

Since Jungkook called and he was still filming with the crew, I could conveniently ask about him as well as how Jennie was doing.

Jungkook said everything was going smoothly; everything was good.

Compared to when I first entered the crew, Jennie seemed more like she was willing to forgive herself and not hold herself to those impossibly high standards, forcing herself to keep getting better.

It was just that after me and the veteran actor finished our scenes, she would always look around after finishing a scene, as if she were looking for someone.

"She can't be looking for you, right?" Jungkook joked over the phone.

But I knew the truth.

Jennie was indeed looking for me.

Maybe it was because she was used to seeing me encourage her every time she was shooting her scenes.

In my opinion, someone like Jennie needed to be praised, and her hard work had to be affirmed, so that she could realize that in someone else's eyes, she was like the stars and the moon.

Maybe in the future, after she wins the acting awards, she will no longer need such trivial words and acts of encouragement.

Like a child who had grown up with feathers on their wings, they would realize that they could also spread their wings and fly unassisted.

"It's such an honor to be remembered by such an outstanding woman like her." I laughed.

"I remember you too; isn't that your honor as well?"

"No, you're not as good as Jennie," I said coolly.

"Lisa Manoban, you've hurt an innocent young man's heart! But seeing as you gave me such a well-knitted hat, I'll be magnanimous and forgive you this once."

I smiled. "Alright, thanks to you for being gracious. It's good that you like the hat."

Thinking about it, I couldn't help but remind him: "When I'm not around, you must still adhere to the morals of being a man; you can't fool around. If you like someone, you must only like them, do you understand?"

"I know, morals, morals, very good."

"Mm, good."

A few minutes later, after the call ended, I went to my X main account and saw Jungkook's post.

He took a selfie with the hat and boasted with the caption.

—My Lili knitted a small hat for me 🌹♡

@Happy birthday, baby!

@Good fellow, who is this Lili?

@This is a big hat.

@This craftsmanship is too good; please don't take something you bought outside and pass it off as an imaginary woman's gift, sir.

There's also been a lot of feedback from his fans.

I quickly liked his post. Since I am still a new actress, it wouldn't cause any big problems, no matter whose post I liked.

Then I opened WeChat and fell into contemplation as I looked at the word "Jennie."

After I left the crew, the chat between her and me had frozen and stopped before I finished my scenes.

It wasn't that I didn't want to chat with her, but after leaving the crew, I didn't know what I could use as a topic to disturb her.