Diez

This new-age idol drama could be summed up in just four words: the male lead is embarrassing.

With this slap from the female lead, the male lead's embarrassment reached new heights.

Although it was a good thing they didn't kiss, Lisa still wanted to be alone and calm down.

What an unexpected pebble!

What a sudden turn of events!

What a goddamn show of arm strength!

Was this really the female lead that was incredibly soft and weak in all the male characters' eyes in the original storyline?

They might not even believe it, but with Jennie's arm strength, the male characters would probably all lose to her in a match of arm wrestling.

Lisa held miserably onto her neck, which hurt a little.

Jennie had acted out of instinct; after she realized what was going on, she put down her hand with a look of surprise.

Seeing Lisa's face in pain, she carefully supported the back of Lisa's neck as she looked guilty: "Are you okay? Sorry, I didn't mean to..."

Lisa, who feared pain, cried tearlessly as she held onto her neck and forced a smile: "It's okay."

That's not what your smile is saying.

"Sorry, Miss Kim, I'll leave first."

She walked around Jennie, forgetting what she had wanted to say, only thinking of finding a place to calm down first.

As she walked, she carefully moved her neck.

It's okay; I am still alive.

"Where are you going?" Jennie asked with a frown.

"The toilet," Lisa answered smoothly.

Shouldn't you go to the medical bay?

After Lisa had walked a distance, Jennie finally remembered something.

Wasn't she just calling me now? Did she have something to say but get distracted because of what happened?

At this moment, Alice walked over from the other road.

Seeing Jennie alone, she froze, looking left and right with no sign of Lisa.

So she asked politely, "Sorry to disturb, Miss Kim, but have you seen Lisa?"

Jennie turned around to look at the petite manager, only to see that she was holding on to Lisa's beige coat.

Thinking about it for a moment, Jennie asked, "Is that her coat?"

Alice nodded. "Yes. It's been cold these two days, and Lisa forgot her coat when she left the house today. I just brought it over for her, but I heard you guys left together, so I rushed over.

"Oh, Director Lee said there was a small problem, so filming can't continue for now. So she asked you two to take a break; she'll give you a call once they're ready."

As if afraid Jennie wouldn't believe her, she added, "It's been sent in the group chat."

Taking her phone out, Jennie took a look and found it to be true.

She reached out a hand and said, "She went to the washroom. Let me bring the coat to her."

Alice suddenly felt worried: "Ah, this... would be too much to ask of Miss Kim, wouldn't it?"

Jennie calmly said, "It's not; it's on the way."

Alice thought of Jennie's typical actions, then thought about how Lisa would always praise Jennie before handing the coat over.