Veintiséis

Jennie was taken aback by the sudden oiliness.

Unknowingly, she started comparing Lisa with the man in front of her.

Even though Lisa and the fans who liked her would occasionally say some cheesy lines to express their feelings, they weren't at all greasy and irritating.

And when Lisa said it, she would even be embarrassed sometimes.

It was oddly cute. Jennie thought.

V wasn't like that.

He truly believed that he was handsome and that his words and smile were unbeatable.

Jieun had taught her one thing before.

When a man believes that he's handsome, that's when he's finished.

In Jennie's eyes right now, V was finished.

She didn't like greasiness.

But she still asked politely, "Am I the only one who is receiving this flower?"

"Of course."

V straightened his back, trying to further exude his manly charm.

He was just one step away from striking a pose like he was shooting a magazine cover.

"A flower as beautiful as Miss Kim, of course only you will have one."

Jennie "oh"-ed calmly.

Then she took a step back and stood beside Lisa, looking at V as she raised a hand to cover her nose lightly. "Sorry, I'm allergic to flower pollen."

Taking Lisa's hand in hers, they walked past him together.

It took V three seconds before he could react to the fact that he had been rejected.

Standing in the wind for a moment, he suddenly chuckled.

Woman, you're interesting. You've successfully drawn my attention.

Lisa was pulled in the direction of the restaurant by Jennie.

Allergic to flower pollen? Was Jennie allergic to pollen?

Lisa tried to search through her memory for information related to Jennie, and after a moment, Lisa realized she had no recollection of it.

So she couldn't help but ask, "Jen, you're really allergic to flower pollen?"

The person in front of her held onto her hand and continued walking without turning back, speaking honestly.

"No."

"Then you just..."?

Jennie suddenly stopped walking and turned back to look in V's direction, the corners of her mouth lifting in a shallow smile.

She suddenly surged towards Lisa's ear and said softly, "I was lying to him."

Even a fool could see the intentions behind him giving her a flower.

Since Jennie didn't like V, she should express her attitude clearly from the start.

She could accept a gift that everybody else had, but she couldn't accept such favoritism.

When Jennie leaned back, Lisa rubbed her ear self-consciously.

Jennie's voice was soft and light; it was like a ball of fire had grazed past her ear, burning until her ear was red and hot.

Even Lisa's heart had skipped a beat.

How  was she so good at flirting with someone?

Lisa snuck a look at Jennie, who was completely oblivious.