[ 016 ] a toast to the happy couple

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

𝖑avender 𝖍aze / now i'm in exile seein' you out.
chapter sixteen ━━━ a toast to the happy couple.
[ house of the dragon ]

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

𓆩❤︎𓆪┊Princess Rebekah's wedding was surrounded by close family and friends after the events of the wedding held at Kingslanding. The setting was taken place at Summerhall Palace. 

She was said to be happy when she kissed Malyen Velaryon, her husband after spouting vows in Valyrian. Then a small and short wedding of the faith of the Seven much to their dismay to appease the Small Council. 

It was a joyous wedding with a grand feast. Rebekah was seen dancing and laughing as Mal spun her around and brought her close to her arms, not caring about anyone else in the room. 

Except rumor has it not many people were happy about the union. After all, it was also said that Princess Rebekah Targaryen was desirable to many whether men or women. 

Rhaenyra Targaryen was recently married to Laenor Velaryon ━ Princess Rebekah and Prince Malyen Velaryon's nephew. Despite putting up the happy face of being a happily married woman, she absolutely hated everything about it. She is tied to a man that prefers the company of men and she is all alone. No longer did she have the comfort of the one woman she truly loved now that she is married to Malyen Velaryon.