Avery x Grayson (Interrupted)

Avery's POV: 

I walked into Grayson's room as he was sitting at the table writing something in his notebook. "Hey Gray" I say walking in and closing the door behind me. "Hey" says sounding surprised turning around in his chair and smiling at me. "What are you doing?" I say walking up behind him as he closes his notebook. "Nothing, just writing down some things." Odd that he closed it, "what were you writing let me see" I say reaching for the book. "As it happens..." he says grabbing the notebook and pulling it away from me "that is none of your business." 

"You don't have anything to hide right?" I asked "correct" he responded. "So let me see then" I reach over towards the book as he stands up and holds it higher above his head. Well shit, too bad he's tall. I give up trying to take the book and settle for flipping him off instead. He put the notebook back down on his desk and sits back down. He clears this throat, "you need anything Avery?" I realize how close we are "can I not just come in here to see you?" He opens his notebook and continues writing "I don't mind the company." I smile "good because I'm going to stay here with you." I look over at the notebook it's just numbers and statistics and shit. I sit on my knees next to his desk. He looks over at me "what are you doing?" I roll my eyes "what else am I supposed to do, I don't want to stand anymore my legs hurt."

His expression turns blank, I don't know why he's acting flustered. "Why..." he trails off "why don't you come sit up here with me then." Oh, that's why. "How would I do that exactly?" I say standing up. "You could come sit on my lap, I mean... only if you want to." I turned around and looked at the door. "Uhm, sure" I say. He turns his chair and I sit on his lap near his knee facing away from him. I am too nervous to just go for it. He chuckles "really Avery? that's all you got?" I turn my head towards him and he smiles. My head is spinning, just go for it... just do it... Just do it... you can do it... just do it... Nike. I turn around straddling him, I put my arms around him, bring my face closer to his, "how's this?" His eyes widen as he looks me up and down. "It's perfect." He wraps his arms around me and pulls me in for a hug.

His hands fall lower and end up on my back as he pulls me in closer to him so I'm sitting up against him. He breathes out. "I- I'm going to keep writing if that's all right." He moves closer to the desk and picks up his pen and continues writing. My face is against his neck, oh my lord, he smells so good. Things like this with Grayson makes me question my feelings for Jameson. There are so many reasons I'm torn between them. I shift on Grayson's lap to get more comfortable. He gasps and his hands fly to my waist steadying me. I feel him stiffen up as he tries to mask a heavy breath. "Avery you should really sit still." I clear my throat "Uhm. yea okay." I feel something harden underneath me. Oh shit. "Fuck." Grayson whispers under his breath. "Shit Avery I'm sorry." My face flushes and turns red. I swallow "uh it's okay."

Be bold. I swallow my fear. I bring my mouth up to whisper into Grayson's ear. "It's kind of hot anyways." I shift on his lap again and bring my lips onto his neck. He breathes out and curses under his breath. I continue to move around on his lap as his hands stay on my waist guiding me. He whimpers then proceeds to slap his hand over his mouth. I lean back to look at him, I giggle. He is bright red. "It's okay Gray it was really cute. You need to learn to let go once in a while." He smirks. "I can do that." In a swift motion he grabs my ass, picks me up, and sets me on the table. He uses his knee to separate mine pushing it against my core. A  moan comes out. His hands wander up my back one finding it's way to my throat lightly grabbing it as we continue to make out. He stops kissing me and brings his mouth to my ear. "I feel you throbbing." 

He takes his knee out from between my legs and puts one hand on my back and the other caresses my jawline. "Avery you are so beautiful." I lean into his hand, "thanks Gray" I smile and he does back. "Now keep kissing me." I say as I grab his tie pulling him in. One hand is now on my lower back and the other is still on my face. One of my hands grab his tie and the other is around his back. My legs are wrapped around him as the kissing noises increase. We moan and breathe into each others mouths.

I hear a door open. "AVERY?!?" Grayson jumps back as I whip my head around and jump off the desk. The adrenaline is still pumping. "H- hi Jamie." He stands in shock and disbelief, his head turns to Gray who is straightening out his tie and clearing his throat. "Good afternoon Jamie." He says trying to regain his composure. Jameson's eye's widen 

"DON'T FUCKING ACT LIKE I DIDN'T JUST WALK IN ON YOU TWO."   

"HOW ABOUT YOU KNOCK ON THE DOOR BEFORE ENTERING"

"HOW ABOUT YOU DON'T TRY AND FUCK THE GIRL YOU KNOW I LIKE IN MY FUCKING HOUSE"

"IT'S NOT YOUR HOUSE IT'S HERS"

"THAT'S REALLY ALL YOU'RE GOING TO SAY TO DEFEND YOURSELF THERE?"

"OH I COULD SAY SO MUCH MORE FOR STARTER-"

"ENOUGH" I yell.

....to be continued......