S1 Ep12: The Storm

I sat writing in my journal sketching out a picture of my friends all laying there asleep a quickly finished as Aang suddenly jerked awake screaming it luckily didn't wake the others who are still sleeping soundly.

"You okay?" i asked shutting my book

Aang wiped sweat from his forehead "I'm ok" he responded

"I know the look of someone suffering" i remarked eyeing him

Aang side smiled knowing i'm right about this "It's just past stuff"

I walked over by Aang and sat down showing him my various drawings this seemed to help calm him down and he slowly fell asleep "Sleep tight" i whispered getting ready for my own sleep.

In the morning the sweet sound of the waves awoke me and i got up deciding to do a few workout exercises to strengthen my body while i'm doing this the others gathered up their stuff and loaded it onto Appa

Katara checked the food bag to find it is completely empty "We better fly ourselves to a market" she informed walking up Appa's tail "Because we're out of food"

Sokka shrieked "Guys wait. This was in my dream. We shouldn't go to the market" he insisted

Katara looked at him concerned "What happened in your dream?"

Sokka's whole demeanour changed as he said "Food eats people!"

I hit Sokka on the head with the butt of my sword angrily glaring at him "Foot does not eat people" i rolled my eyes sitting down ready to leave.

X (Pov)

Looking into the sky i wondered what team Avatar is up trying to anticipate their next move i was really starting to slip in my fights with Scorpion "Can't believe that Ninja is getting the best of me everytime"

Meanwhile Iroh stiffed the air "There is a storm coming" he randomly said

Zuko put away his telescope away "You're out of your mind, Uncle" he scolded "The weather is perfect. there's not a cloud in sight"

"A storm is approaching from the north" Iroh stated "I suggest we alter course and head southwest" he suggested

Zuko moved round his uncle "We know the avatar is traveling northward, so we will do the same"

"Prince Zuko, consider the safety of the crew." Iroh tried to reason with him.

"The safety of the crew doesn't matter" Zuko retorted with

Zuko caught sight of me watching and marched over jabbing two fingers at my chest "The Avatar is far more important"

I brushed his fingers away "You might want to back up, wouldn't want another lesson in history would we prince?" i taunted in a mocking tone of voice

Zuko frowned looking like he might engage except he walked off into the quarters and Iroh attempted to walk over except i brushed him off walking to the halls door.

"You ever gonna tell Zuko the truth about the Firebender he's travelling with" i scolded Iroh going downstairs into where a lot of the fire nation soldiers are.

Scorpion (Pov)

Moving through the market picking out a few food i may of pickpocketed a few people but i'll leave that a secret from the others, with my friends they hadn't much of luck of gathering food for themselves.

This was until a fisherman and his wife walked a few feet from us arguing loud enough for us to hear what they're going on about, the wife quit as the fish hauler and right then Sokka sprinted forward.