Chapter 10

Louis POV
I had a bad feeling about something when I woke up this morning. Nothing was working out, it was one when you have those days where you wake up on the wrong side of the bed and nothing seems to go right and every little thing annoys you well that day was today. Everything was making me sad, angry, hurt and the rest of the negative side of that. The biggest of them is the hurt and betrayed, mostly by Kayla, and I can't get her out of my head and and the baby. I still love her and I am going to do what ever it takes to get her back and to get her to realize that it is going to take more than a baby to scare me off and what can get scarier than that? And I am going to win her back. Before I know it I grab my keys and get in my car and drive straight to jasmines house. As I pull up I realize there is a 'for sale' sign outside her house and there is no cars in the driveway. I get out of my car and walk up to the window and take a peek inside the house it is completely empty nothing but bare walls and empty rooms. What is happening? Where are they?
I get out my phone and call the person they may be with, James.
James- hello?

Louis - hey James is jasmine and Kayla with you?

James- no they're not they're in.. Umm I got to go sorry

Louis- no James where are they!!!

James- I can't tell you that

Louis- James you need to tell me right now before I come over there and force it out of you

James- Louis, look I want to tell you because you mean well and everything but she is trying to do this for you so you don't get everything that is to come when you have to look after a child. She moved away for a reason

And then something hit me she moved back home.

James POV

I feel really bad about not telling Louis about jasmine and Kayla moving back to Australia. I wanted to tell them but I have to look out for Kayla she is like a sister to me and I don't want her to be upset with me and think Louis dose mean well and would be a great father but Kayla doesn't need the fame and paparazzi all over her because she is pregnant with Louis Tomlinson's baby

Kayla's POV
After we arrived to my mum and dads house I went straight to my old room and it was exactly how i left it. As I walk in I realize how much I missed my home and how many fun sleepovers that I have had here with Jasmine and hang outs we use to have in high school. I drag my bags behind me and dump them in front of my closet, and jumped on my bed belly down.
I heard my bedroom door open
"I'm so exhausted" it was Jasmine

"Mm mm" I replied I was so tired I just want to sleep and sleep and sleep.
"If you girls want some lunch I going to put some sausages on the barbecue and you girls can have a swim if you want"said mum from downstairs

One of the great things about living in a hot climate is have a big swimming pool.
" yes thanks mum" I yelled back
" you wanna go swimming" I ask jasmine
"Yes it will cool me down cause, I'm so hot" she laughs with a wink "what about you" she asks

"Yea" I say looking her for a moment thinking, would my parents see my baby bump before I tell them that im pregnant with Louis' baby they've met louis over Skype never actually face to face. I can't say that I will know how my parents will act they have always been supportive of my choices but somehow I think this is a little different.

When I walk down to the outside patio where the pool is my dad is standing in front of the barbeque cooking steak, sausages and onion and mum must be in the kitchen getting the salads ready.

"Smells great out here" I say to dad.
He turns around and smiles "yep shouldn't be to long now about half an hour and we can eat so you girls can have a swim before lunch if you want"
"Sound great" spoke jasmine. She has always fitted in with my family and was always came to our family gatherings couldn't have ask for a better friend. I slipped off my shirt and took off my denim shorts to be left in my one piece swim suit. You could see my slightly bigger baby bump, my parents are going to find out for sure. I left my clothes on the sun bed with my towel and hopped in the pool.

We swam around and splashed each other for about forty to forty-five minutes before mum told us that it was time for lunch. When jasmine and I got out of the pool we got dressed putting the clothes that we had before over our swim suits and sat down at the table.

" so how you girls been" asked mum

" we've been great having load of work to do just so exited to finally have a break and to come home" I smile

"What made you decide to come back here, not complaining or anything just curious" asked mum again

" well I kind of have some bigish news to tell you guys and it wouldn't be right if you were told over the phone so..." I look at jasmine for a little a bit of support. She gave me a small smile to encourage me to go on.
"... and that news is that..." I look from my mum to my dad and to mum again on repeat " I'm pregnant" I say letting out a huge breath still looking at my parents faces that were wide eyed with shock.

"What" asks my dad in disbelif written in on his face at the same time my mum said "i'm going to be a grandmother?" With a huge smile.

"Uh-yea" I say not sure which way this might go, my dad sat there still shocked as my mum got off the chair and ran around to me and gave me a big engulfing hug.
" as shocked as I am to here this I'm so happy for you and Louis going to start a family togethewish i could meet him in person tho" she grinned. I looked over my mums shoulder looking at jasmine with a worried look on my face.
My mum let go of the embrace and went back to sit In her chair. I looked at my dads still shocked face.

"Dad?" I ask " can you say something"

" I don't know what to say, what do you say when you're baby daughter is having there own baby but I can say congratulations" he smiles

I need feedback guys if you don't comment I feel like this story sucks and nobody is reading for next chapter I will update a soon as I get three votes and four comments
Thanks guys