Chapter 4

Kayla's POV

I wake up i feeling nauseous  and light headed, so I run to the on suite bathroom and throw up all the contents from my stomach. I feel someone's presence behind me and seconds later they are pulling my hair out of my face. After a few minutes a throwing up, i walk out of the bathroom and downstairs to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"you alright now" my best friend asks

"yea,  think so, I just need to sit down for a bit" I say walking over to the lounge area and take a seat on the couch.

"I'm guessing you don't want anything to eat?" She asks knowingly.

"Not for a while" I get up from the couch and walk over to the speakers near the TV and grab the TV remotes and turned it on. I will most likely be sitting here for a while so my stomach can settle. I watch sunrise as i do when I am usually up this early.

" hey, I'm going for a shower, will you be alright" Jazmine asks

"yea, I will be fine. I'm going to just watch a bit of television"

" OK just shout if you need anything" she says walking off.  I sit and watch my program for a while longer, I check my phone for calls or messages, i press the home button on my iPhone I see the is 15 missed calls and 7 new messages. I check the missed calls first, their all from Louis, next I check my messages. Every single one from Louis except one which is from harry. I decide to see what Louis was texting me

*baby, plez come back*

*I love you*

*Babe can we plez just work this out, just tell me what is wrong and we can work through this*

*Where are you*

*Plez, I just need to know that your safe*

*Baby you're scaring me, a least tell me your safe*

*I love you, plez*

I texted Louis back just to tell him I was safe.

I decide to see what harry wanted.

*We need to talk*

*Yea sure where and when* I replied

Just then Jazmine walks out hair wet and wearing a knee high blue floral dress with a hole in the back, with a bit of mascara on. "Louis is coming out soon and he is coming to talk to you about..."

"No-no no no he can't.... Oh my gosh" I say cutting her off and start freaking out. He can't see me like this, I can't see him he will be heart broken, I'm also showing  a lot more.

"Calm down" you can just wear baggy clothes he won't be able to see your baby bump" she says reading my mind. She sees my uneasy face " you'll be fine, you love the guy just talk to him"

She smiles at me

 "fine"

My phone makes a noise signalling I have a new message... From have harry

*what time suits you*

"What time is Louis coming over?" I ask Jazmine

"In about an hour,"

He would probably turn up around 9:30 as it half past eight now

*  Is 12 at Starbucks good?"*

"Yea that's good "He replies immediately

" you better go for a shower and get ready for when Louis comes over" she smiles.

I grab the remote and turn the TV over to the music Chanel and it starts playing Ed Sheehan's new song sing, I start to hum along to the music as I walk up the stairs to my bed to find some clothes. Once I look in my closet and find what i want to wear i walk into my walk on bathroom, i turn the water on and start to get undressed i grab two towels from under the sink and place them on top , i check the water temperature. It was more hot than cold to relax my muscles. I wash my hair and shave my legs. Once I'm finished in the shower i dry myself and wrap a towel around my hair and body, i walk in to my bed and get dressed in the clothes I left on the bed, i decide to wear a baggy silk purple top with a purple tank top under neath with light blue ripped jeans. I back into the bathroom to put on some make up,  I put on some mascara and some smokey eye shadow. It will do. I walk down downstairs to hear someone knocking at the door. Oh shit, he's here, oh my god, oh my god.
"You wanna get that Kay?" Jazmine yells from I'm guessing bed room. The person nocks at the door again. I reach for the golden coloured door handle, when i glanced at my hand I was shaking. I twist the door handled to be greeted with a big Ingulfing hug from Louis, i hug back i missed him so much.

Hey guys heres your chapter plez vote, comment and tell me what you think of the story so far
Also i feel like people don't like the story or want to read it. I don't want to coninue writing the story if know one wants to read it plez plez tell other people about it if you think its good enough
Thanks guys
Ily sarah :)