Chapter 18

Kayla's POV

Once we got home jasmine hopped out of the car while holding the pup and place him on the ground. He was surrounded by a large front yard with a fence around it so he won't be able to run away.

As he romes the unfamiliar area jasmine and i grab some bags from the boot i walk in the house

"We're home" i called

Jasmine comes in behind me with her arms filled with bags of groceries and sets them on the bench in the kitchen i go out and get more bags and jasmine comes out and get last few.

After putting the groceries away i goes up stairs to find louis asleep on the bed. I walk quietly towards my side of the bed and climb over so i am right next him

"Louis" i place on kiss on his cheek
"Time to wake up, baby" he he hums as i place another kiss on cheek getting closer to his mouth and another landing on his lips. I go to pull away but just when i was about to he put his hand on my cheek as he rolled over so he was on top. He deepen the kiss by slipping his tounge in my mouth. His hands move to my waist as he straddles my lap.

"Lou?"

"Mmm baby" i pull away to look at him

"I bought something for you today" i smile

"really, what did you buy me"

" you have to come out here and look" i say giving a smile saying 'you're gonna love it'. We get off the bed and head down stairs where i see jasmine sitting on the steps talking to the pup.

Jasmine must have heard us coming because she turns around to look to see louis is with me. She hands me the pup.

I turn around with him in my arm as i look at louis. "Welcome the newest addition to our family" i smile handing him the pup

"You got me a puppy? He's so cute?" He says looking at the puppy in the eyes "whats it's name?"

"Its a boy and he doesn't have a name yet. For now we're calling him pup or puppy" i say walking inside while louis followed with pup in his arms and jasmine behind him.

"who wants to go for a swim" ask jasmine

"Meeee" louis and i both agreed.

Louis place the puppy out the back before tge three of us weng up stairs to get changed in to our swimmers.
Louis and i walk in to our room and go straight to the closet.

"Hey lou?"

"Yea" he says coming over to where i was.

"should i wear a two piece or a one piece?

"A two piece" he says giving me a cute little side smirk

"No i mean. Would it be wierd because i'm pregnant?" I spoke looking down at my stomach

"Baby, of course not" he looked me in the eyes as to show me he is telling the truth. "You'll look Beautiful either way" he places his hand on my Stomach and rubs small Circles
"So i say wear the two piece and show off your sexy momma body" showing his cheeky grin as he places a peck on my lips.

"Now I'm gonna go get change while you pick which two piece your gonna wear okay"

"Okay" he walks over to the bathroom to go get changed.

I turn back around to choose which ones im gonna wear. I end up choosing hot pink with white and colourful spot with a cute bow in between the two cups.

After louis is done he comes out shirtless and only wearing his board shorts.
He must of caught me staring cause my trance was broken when he said "like what you see" folllowed by his signature cheeky grin

"No, not at all" i walk to the bathroom with my bikini in my hand and shut and locked the door.

I quickly get changed and walk out of the room to find louis sitting on the bed waiting for me. I tie my hair in a quick high pony tale so it won't het in my face when it gets wet.

"Ready" i ask walking over to him.

He stands from where he was sitting and grabs my hand leading me down stairs.

"Finally, you guys took your time" says jasmine who is already in the pool grinning like there's no tomorrow. Her bikini is a strapless with a cute pattern.

Louis lets go of my hand and takes a few steps back before doing a run in cannon ball which makes water fly everywhere and soaking me in the process.

He finially rises to the surface before say "sorry baby" wiping the wet hair that has falling in his eyes.

"What about me?" spoke jasmine who hit louis in the arm "what if you landed on me?" Sha said with another hit.

"Sorry jasmine" he say sarcasm dripping from his voice.

While they have their little argument i sit down on the edge of the pool with my legs floating in the cool water.
My thoughts were interrupted when louis came over to the egde where i was sitting.

"Baby you hoping in?" He asked coming in between my legs and wrapped his arms around my torso.

"Yeah" he lifts me up and slides me of the side and into the water. I wrap my legs around him as he brings his lips to mine. The kiss gets heated as louis brings his tounge to fight domince against mine. The kiss was soon interrupted by jasmine splashing water at us.

"I'd rather you's not have sex in front of me, thanks" she says as louis and i pull apart "i really need to get a boyfriend" she sighed.

She goes over to where the pup is and asks "do you think he can swin"

"All dog have a natural instinct to know how to swim" i say

Jasmine brings the pup into the water leaving its head out for it to get used to it. After a while she puts him back on the edge and takes a feew steps in the water and claps her hands

"Come here boy" she called the dog

The dog follows and dips in the water and paddles over to jasmine.

We all swim around and spash in the water with pup. Also somemore kissing from louis and i.

I said i would update so i did this one is alittle short but oh well it an update and ideas what to call the puppy? Please comment and vote.

2 votes and 2 coments for the next chapter please.

i can update when ever because i am on holiday and I'm keen to finish this book so comment and votes mean more updates.