Chapter 1

April 2013

Kayla's POV

I have no clue how to tell Louis I'm pregnant, we've been together for a year and a couple of months but a baby is a lot to take in especially when he's in the worlds biggest boy band. I mean he probably going to be angry and gonna hate me for getting pregnant. We've never really talked about having kids, if we were ever planning on having kids it would most likely happen after marriage. Me telling him I'm pregnant it would probably do a lot of damage to his career.

The click of the front door distracts me from my thoughts. "hello baby" Louis says as he walk into the kitchen with big smile
"hey" I give him a little smile back.

"something smells good, what's for dinner" he walks up behind me and put his arms around my waist "spaghetti bolognaise"

"yummy" he says while kissing my cheek from behind me "how was you day?"  he asks me

"it was pretty good a little girl at day care finished toilet training it was so cute. how was your day?" I ask as I turn around leaning on the counter behind me

"yea it was really good working on the new album, can't wait for it to come out so all the fans can hear it, you'll love it" he smiles, while coming in for a hug. I wrap my arms around his torso and hug him back. I wish it could always be like this no troubles or complications just Louis and I. I have to pull away first to stir the mince. Once it's cooked i turn the stove off and take the spaghetti off the hotplate and drain the water from the saucepan as Louis gets out two plates and hands me one and puts one the bench.
I fill both plates up with spaghetti and put the mince on top with grated cheese Louis gets the drinks and sauces and sets them on the table with the knifes and fork's. Louis and I sit down and eat our dinner. we have a little but not too much awkward silence. I finished first not being able to eat it all, since being pregnant I try not to eat too much so I have less chance of throwing it back up and Louis finding out that way. I stand up to clean off my plate and when I'm done sit back down at the table, a few minutes later Louis finishes his dinner i grab his plate and pack the dishwasher, after I'm done we decide to sit down and watch a little bit of TV before going to bed.

A/N hey guy hope you like it, it's my first story so tell if you like it and how I can improve on it so yea thanks and plez vote and comment thanks guys

sorry if its too short and boring but It will get moreinteresting :) the more votes and comments i get thye longer the chapters

I love you guys

<3 Sarah