Chapter 11

Louis' POV
since I found out that Kayla has moved to Australia, I have no idea how to find and get her back. I've never actually been to her house in Australia and I have never met her parents properly so I can't just rock up to her parents house and demand her to talk to me properly so I don't know how I am hoping to get her to be with me again because she won't answer my calls or texts so obviously she doesn't want to talk to me and tell me where she is just because she thinks shes going to ruin my life with a baby, I think she is going to hurt me more by try to stay away from me than anything.
" you good with that tommo" harry ask taking me away from thoughts
"Uh what's that? I didn't hear you" I say dumbfound

"Did you want to watch a movie"

" uh-yeah sure"

"What movie do you want to watch? Movie? Or series?" Niall asks

"Whatever it's up to you"

I think it was Zayn's idea to watch The fast and furious, but I don't really mind cause I wasn't paying attention to the movie or the small convosations that surfaced.

Kayla's POV

So today is Monday and if today was a normal day and I was still living In London I would have been at the daycare working with the bubs. I miss working there, I'm sad that I resigned from there but hopefully there are jobs around here that I would enjoy with kids. I love working with kids they're sweet and cuddly and cute sure you get those days where the kids are moody and they cry but the positive takes over all the negative and now I'm going to have a little one running around.
Tomorrow I have an ultrasound with the family doctor and today I have 'a girls day in' as my mum like to call it while dads at work. We are starting it off with baking some goodies such as double choc biscuits which are the best I must say I been eating since I can remember they were my favourite thing to eat and still are but I haven't had them since before I moved.