Chapter 7

Dedication to Elmoandiknowit

sorry don't know how to do the proper dedication thing 

Kayla'sPOV

I knew this was coming but i'm still shocked. Im not going to lie to him but how do you say 'yes, Louis I am pregnant with your baby and that's why I broke up with you' I look up at Louis and I find him beautiful ocean colour eyes. I love Louis eyes they were one of the reason's I fell in love with him. When I realize how long I've been staring and I look back down to my hands. " even if I am pregnant Louis we can't get back together"

"Yes baby we can" he say saving me butterflies " we can work through this"

" no, we can't Louis this is a lot bigger deal than you think it is"

"And how is that Kayla" his voice not quite soft but not angry

"Louis you think if we stay  together that its going to be rainbows and  butterflies with a fairy tale ending, cause its not"

"No, I know its not but if we stay together at least we have each other, I know it will be hard but we can help each other" he says "but your saying that its going to be hard, what do you think its going to be raising a baby on your own huh, you think its going to be rain bows and butterflies then? " 

"No, but I won't be raising the baby alone"

" you are not taking this baby away from me, Kayla this baby is my baby and you cannot take it from me"

"Louis I have to go, Jasmine is expecting me" I lie

As I go to get up Louis grabs my hand

"Wait, what is there as on you won't stay with me, is it the fame, paparazzi, the fans?"

" yes, but answer this honestly when do think you'll get a  chance to raise a kid"

Louis goes silent and I start to walk away.

                             ***

When I get home jasmine is in the lounge room as soon as I see her I tell her everything, by the end I'm crying  into her shoulder. After a while of sitting there in silence Jasmine asks " what would you like for dinner"

" how about Chinese?"

"Okay I'll go order"

When Jasmine leaves the room I feel a vibrate in my pocket. Its a text from Louis

From my sexy ass boyfriend the Tommo

I'm not letting you leave me as well as talking my baby away from i will get you both back, i promise

Hey guys i know its been a while but  i have 2 weeks holiday and I'm hoping that I will update. Also comment what you think, vote, heart and please share if you think its good enough.  I wrote this on my phone so if most likely has heaps of errors, so yeah sorry about that. 

What do you think Louis will do?

this story is also written on Quotev so yeah  

COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT

I love you guys soooo much

Bye