Chapter 19

Dedication to Estherlovesnovels for the person who has commented the most. Thank you 😚😜

After having a swim we decide to get out of the pool and have showers. Louis and i head up to our room wrapped in our towels.
"I'm going for a shower" i say.

"Can i join" he smirks

"What! No?" I spoke shyly

"Why not?" He came closer bringing his hands to my waist. That smirk still sitting on his lips. "And don't say its because your pregnant that no exception."

"I don't know" i say unsure

"Come on baby, it only a shower" he says leaing in to give me a peck on the cheek

"Fine"

"Good" he says with the biggest smile on his face.
Once louis and i both hop out of the shower after multiple attempts to get him to keep his hand to himself, we both put on some comfortable clothes which consists of a pair of boxers and one of louis shirts for me and him in sweat pants and a shirt which he still manages to look effortlessly beautiful.
After trying to fix my hair into a messy bun i turn around and take a seat next to louis who is on his laptop doing whatever he does. I heard the front door open.

"that must be mum" i said getting up " you don't want to come down?" I ask

"No its okay" he smiles

"Okay I'll be back" i walked out the door and down the stairs to see mum starting on dinner.

"Hello sweetheart, how are you?" She says as soon as she sees me walk in.

"I'm pretty good, how about you?"

"Work is stressful as usual" mum owns her coffee shop it use to be my favorite place and always got free milshakes and food as a kid. It was also my first job "How was the markets this moring"

"It was great jasmine and i bought a puppy" i say as i grab a piece of carrot that she was cutting up " i know you probably don't want a dog but it will come with us when we move out"

"Are you three moving out?" She ask with disappointment laced in her voice

"Well, yeah, eventually i can't live here for ever, in a few months were gonna have a little child running around"

"Yea but you know that your always welcome here and and can stay as long as you want" she said "so I'm guessing you are you moving back to England with louis?"

"No, I mean i don't know we haven't actually talked about where we're going to live yet" i don't know if i would like to move back to England. But is that what louis expects me to move back to England with him? I mean ig kinda makes sense his career is there.

Mum must of sensed my distress state and changed the subject. "So where is your puppy?"

"He must be with Jasmine in her room"

"Have you got a name for him yet"

"No we haven't but i been thinking of some names but not sure if louis will like them"

"oh okay well you figure one out eventually"

"Yea, Jasmine and i went baby shopping today and bought a whole lot of baby stuff" i say taking a bean this time.

The sound of the door opening and closer is follow by footsteps.
"Hello ladies" spoke my dad walking over and placing a kiss on my forhead and walking over to mum and doing the same.

"I'm gonna go see what louis is up to" i say walking up to mine and louis room to find him the same place as when i left "what you up to" i say laying down next to him.

"Not much"

"You wanna talk about something" i ask not want to bother him if he didn't want to talk because he's too busy

"sure baby, whats on you mind?"

"I was thinging your dog needs a name" i say looking him in the eye

"Mmm" he sounded for me to go on

"i was thinking something like Bruno? Or..." he looked at me like he was wasn't keen for the name "maybe you should pic the name, he is your puppy I'm just giving suggestion"

"Bruno?" He said still staring at me

"i mean yeah, if you don't..."

"I love it" he said cutting me off with cute smile on his face

"You do?"

"Of course, why wouldn't i?"

"I thought you might like to because it's you..."

"...Our dog" he cut me off again "Bruno is our dog" he concludes "whats mine is yours" he says giving me a peck on the lips.

"I actually wanted to ask you something aswell"

"Yea"

"Well we have just got out of a rough patch in our relationship and i was thinking maybe we could go for a little trip just us two, me and you. What do you think?" A hopeful look in his eyes.

"I'd love to" i smile "where we going?"

"Just a holiday type house"

"have you already booked it?" I ask

"yep!" He says clearly proud of him self

"What would you do if i said no?"

"I'd take someone else" he winked

"You wouldn't?!"

"haha you should have seen your face" he langhed as his laughter started to die down he wipe a few tears out of his eyes and saw i wasn't happy. "Baby i was joking. I'm sorry it was a joke"

"Well it wasn't very funny" i say stubbornly

"Okay I'm sorry forgive me?" He says leaning in the place a kiss on my lips.

"I'll think about it" he kisses me again but makes this one a little more deeper with passion. We pull away to catch our breaths

"Now?"

"Okay your forgiven"

There is a knock on the door "yea?" Louis answers

"Dinners ready" i hear luke from the other side of the door. Wonder when he got home?

"okay be down in a minute" we head down stairs and grab our dinner from the table and walk into the lounge room where everyone is perched on the couches
"We're watching the longest ride" spoke Jasmine with so much excitement laced in her voice. I can't blame her because this movie made me love cowboys even more.

Louis and i sat down and watched the movie louis new how much i like this movie and Luke collins everytime there was a shirtless sceen or anything near a shirtless sceen louis would try to get me not to look by covering my eyes which didn't work half the time because i peeked through his fingers. Somewhere through the movie i must of fell asleep because i woke to louis carry me upstairs. He placed me in bed with a kiss on the lips and hopped in his side and i fell into a deep sleep wrapped in his arms.

*****************

Hey guys sorry for the very late update. Theres no doubt that there is heaps on error in this chapter but hey i updated. Im gonna be really busy this year with last year of school so not gonna be great on update but I'll try please vote comment and share would mean alot. Thank you for so many reads, nearly 2000 thats amazing. Tell me what you think.

ILY Sarah

VOTE. VOTE. VOTE. VOTE