Valdictroran

I thought of this idea and I thought it would be super cool!

I post all of my fanfiction on three accounts. One is Archiveofourown under the username FangirlWriter1!, under the username DaniMason, and on Wattpad under the name FangirlWriter. And finally, I have a Twitter Account with the username DaniMason2019. Please follow it for updates on my stories and other messages. I also have a Tumblr account with the username danimason2019.

Also, please check if your guys' settings have you signed up for email notifications if you are reading this story. I don't own the characters of Danny Phantom. THE LINK TO MY SOURCE TO VERIFY MY INFORMATION IS ON MY TUMBLR

-FangirlWriter 

Jazz couldn't help but be jealous when she learned that Danny was Valedictorian. In college, he got his life together and retired, mostly from being a superhero. His grades rose through the roof, and he was getting straight A's. Jazz was very proud of Danny, but as a woman, she has always defined herself by being obsessed with grades and school. Jazz's aesthetic is light academia.

Jazz is now watching Danny walking to get his diploma, and he is making a speech.

"... Grades aren't everything. Grades are not indicative of smartness, some people are holding down jobs to get through college and have a harder time maintaining a high GPA. Sometimes a learning disability makes it much harder to learn. There could be family emergencies and mental health struggles. Most of all, some people don't learn well in school settings. And boys notoriously have more trouble in school because school caters to the average personality of a girl than a boy. A school is a tool, a very important tool. It is not an identity. Thank you for listening class of 2015." (A/N This is a wild guess on his college year if he got a lot of education)

Jazz started to realize she didn't even care at the time that she didn't get Valedictorian. She just used to be the best student in the family. She thought Danny deserved it more than she ever would of if she had gotten it.