Senior Photos

I saw my senior photos and I decided to make some stories about senior photos. I made a High School Musical one-shot "Senior Photos", and "7th Year Photos" in "Harry Potter One-Shots." If you want to check them out, I would love that!

I post all of my fanfiction on three accounts. One is Archiveofourown under the username FangirlWriter1!, under the username DaniMason, and on Wattpad under the name FangirlWriter. And finally, I have a Twitter Account with the username DaniMason2019. Please follow it for updates on my stories and other messages. I also have a Tumblr account with the username @danimason2019.

Also, please check if your guys' settings have you signed up for email notifications if you are reading this story. I don't own the characters.

-FangirlWriter

Star and Danny started dating in their junior year. Star was still popular but she had a change of heart when it came to the A-List. The A-List was only becoming worse and worse. They had no consequences from the teachers because the sports brought in money and acclaim for the school. All the A-List are involved in sports in some way. Star started to realize in her sophomore year that it was all going to hell. They already managed to make a kid hospitalized because he tried to off himself.

Star started to stand up to the A-Listers that year and did a few fundraisers for the school that had nothing to do with sports. Everyone started to genuinely like her for more than her looks. She was showing her kindness and was trying to change the problem in the school. Danny actually was dragged into helping Star with one of her fundraisers that year by Jazz because she told him it would help him to get scholarships. Both of them hit it off after the fundraiser and by junior year they were dating. Sam didn't approve at first and Tucker was jealous that he was dating his ultimate crush.

They did come around soon. Star improved Danny, she taught him how to balance his superhero life with his grades, and he managed to have a 3.6 GPA. Danny in turn taught her how to be carefree about wealth and life in general. You can't control what happens to you but you can control how you respond and if you let life take you down. Life can be a cruel mistress but it can also be that one joyful woman in a romance movie that lights up the world with her spontaneity.

Danny and Star decided to have Sam take their senior photos because she was so good at taking pictures. Danny wore a pair of jeans and a white button-up with sleeves rolled up. To top the look off he was wearing black converse. Star had more elaborate plans for her photos. She had four different outfits chosen. Star had low-rise skinny jeans, a baby blue crop top, and a pair of black ballet flats. She wore a Tiffany heart necklace with her outfit. She also wore a summer dress that was white with orange roses, she had platform shoes that were bronze colored. She wore a pearl heart necklace and pearl earrings. She had a white button-up with a vest and a pair of low-rise jeans and black Converse to match Danny. Then she had an adorable light pink baby doll dress with a pair of clear heels. She wore pink lip gloss and sparkly eyeshadow with all of her outfits.

They took a lot of their photos in the park. They had many romantic photos together. They had candid photos of them slowly dancing together. They had photos of them on a picnic. And to top it off they had photos of them sitting on the train tracks. Both Star and Danny were that sickeningly cute couple. Their senior photos reflected that. Luckily for each of their parent's sake, they had photos of just one person.

Star and Danny stayed high school sweethearts and married and had two children. As close to happily ever after as you can get.