Summer Nights

I post all of my fanfiction on three accounts. One is Archiveofourown under the username FangirlWriter1!, under the username DaniMason, and on Wattpad under the name FangirlWriter. And finally, I have a Twitter Account with the username DaniMason2019. Please follow it for updates on my stories and other messages. I also have a Tumblr account with the username @danimason2019.

Also, please check if your guys' settings have you signed up for email notifications if you are reading this story. I don't own the characters of Danny Phantom.

-FangirlWriter

It was a summer night in Amity Park. Danny, Sam, and Tucker were spending their time watching movies in Sam's home theater. There is a certain kind of magic that summer nights bring. The feeling of freedom and the fact it is dark, but it is still warm outside. Also, winter nights feel childish and wholesome. You have seen them your whole life. Watching the snow falling while drinking hot chocolate.

You are a big kid now. The sky has finally fallen asleep and now it is time to have fun. Light off fireworks for the fourth, walk around in shorts at night, and eat ice cream on the front porch. That is the best feeling in the world.

'

That was the feeling that Sam, Danny, and Tucker were riding on. They were now eating ice cream on the front porch. Sam's was vegan of course. Life was good for them. The feeling of the balmy heat with the cold of the ice cream. Danny and Tucker were having Ben and Jerry's, and Sam was eating Ben and Jerry's non-dairy ice cream.