Chapter 15

:continuation from end of Chapter 14:

Taylor: So this is a Ankylosaurus and this is a Pteranodon. 

(Taylor said showing Natalie random pictures of dinosaurs while she sat on the chair and pretended to be interested in the dinosaurs for Taylor's sake cause they were actually talking to each other better after the breakup rather than just sitting there and not talking at all) 

Natalie: Very nice, you seem to know a lot of dinosaurs and a lot about them.

Taylor: Yea I know I just really like them and when I really like something I tend to like learn everything it's odd but it's fun.

(Taylor said putting his dinosaur books and cards back on the shelf and sitting down on the other chair)

Natalie: Fun I do that but I think most do that with like people and celebrities. I haven't really known anyone who completely studied stuff like dinosaurs but still very cool. So uh what do you wanna do now. 

Taylor: I don't know I should probably go to the studio room and work I haven't done anything all day.

(Taylor said standing up and turning towards the doorway)

Natalie: Could we just talk a bit more but ya know not about dinosaurs, just about how our lives have been. I hate us being akward around each other. 

Taylor: Um sure I suppose.

(Taylor said sitting back down on the chair and grabbing a snack from his bag)

Natalie: So how have you been recently anything new? 

Taylor: I've been good and no not really just going to group as always and still with Alex. I mean I guess the only new thing is that Zac and Isaac started attending the group as allies and we played shuffle board it was funny making fun of Alex cause he slipped one time when we were playing.

Natalie: Ahhh yes very fun and hilarious.

Taylor: Yea I suppose I mean it's funny watching Alex get all upset and try to play it off. Only not funny part is when he hits your leg with the cue. Ouch!!

Natalie: Well you probably deserved it then haha.

Taylor: Hey!! Well I guess you're right I was joking with Charlie and Amanda about it. But I really should get to the studio room work awaits!!! 

(Taylor said throwing his garbage away and getting up out of the chair as Natalie stood up as well and walked over) 

Natalie: Yea I should probably go find Kate I need to talk to her,

(Natalie said as they both headed towards the studio)

Zac: Gee where'd you two go we thought you got lost.

Taylor: Nah we were just talking in the living room about dinosaurs and Alex slipping during shuffle board. 

Isaac: Ah yes quality entertainment casual chats about dinosaurs and every literal known fact known to the world.

(Isaac said sarcastically as Taylor smirked and rolled his eyes, and then sat down next to Isaac lightly punching his arm)

Zac: Alright you two stop being goofs and let's work before there is no time for work.

Taylor: Yea yea ok let's work.

(after work at dinner)

Diana: Isn't this just a nice dinner guys.

Mac: Yea I guess I mean only downside is everyone is so quiet it's akward.

Jessica: Yea I agree like did ya'll lose your voices or something?