Chapter 17

:August 2001:

(It was a nice Summer day in Tulsa and Natalie and Kate were getting off the plane and getting ready to go to the Hansons)

Natalie: Well we're back in Tulsa and I am already feeling nervous.

Kate: I think you seriously need a chill pill like you've talked to Taylor before please don't tell me you two are still really awkward after the breakup.

(Kate said with a groan and rolling her eyes as she grabbed her luggage off the conveyor) 

Natalie: No it's not with Taylor it's just that I am gonna have to actually conversate with Alex too.

Kate: Man this seems like it'll be a fun NYC trip haha me, you, the guys and Alex the whole gang.

Natalie: Yea yea extreme excitement for NYC haven't really been there.

(Natalie said getting in the taxi with Kate and heading to the Hansons house)

:at the house: 

Zac: Welcome ladies glad you're able to join us for the NYC trip!!

Kate: Thank you Zac yea we are so excited for NYC!!! Where is everyone??

(Kate asked as her and Natalie walked in and Zac shut the door)

Zac: Most everyone is done packing except Taylor and Zoe, Alex is helping Taylor and my parents are packing Zoe's stuff.

Natalie: Ok I'm gonna go see Alex and Taylor.

Kate: Sounds good!!

(Kate said as Natalie walked towards Taylor's room and Zac and Kate went to help his other siblings load the van)

Natalie: Hi guys!!

(Natalie exclaimed nervously as she walked into the room where Taylor was zoned out looking at a book and Alex was folding Taylor's clothes) 

Alex: Oh hi Natalie!!! How are you doing?

Natalie: I'm doing good really excited about this trip.

Alex: Yea me too, I mean I've been to New York City but like going with the Hansons will be a lot more fun.

Natalie: Yea and um shouldn't Taylor be able to pack his own suitcase he is like 18 haha.

Alex: Yea but knowing him he gets distracted easily and just forgets completely what he's supposed to be doing so they asked if I'd help. I mean exhibit A.

(Alex said pointing to where Taylor was now laying on the opposite side of the bed still looking at the book till Alex hit his head with a sweater and he immediately looked up at them)

Taylor: Oh hi Natalie!!!!

Natalie: Hello bookworm!!!!

(Natalie sarcastically joked as Taylor just rolled his eyes and smirked at the comment before sitting up and looking over to Alex who was unamused)

Taylor: What I'd do???

Alex: Help me bookworm this is your bag not mine.

Taylor: Stop calling me bookworm!!!!

Alex: Then get your head out of the book and help!!!

(Alex said throwing a sock bag at Taylor as Natalie just sat down in the chair laughing at them)

Taylor: Jeez bro take a chill pill I am helping.

Alex: Taylor sweetie laying there with a book in your hand drowning yourself in knowledge is not helping me pack your bag now find four pairs of socks you want to pack.