Chapter 25

:September 2004:

(Jessica and Taylor were sitting at the table eating lunch while Diana sat there looking at some mail) 

Jessica: Mmm we should have this lunch more often! It's actually really good.

Taylor: I agree this is so much better than the rice thing we had yesterday.

Diana: I'll take note of that. But right now I am busy looking at bills ya know fun adult things.

(Diana said sarcastically picking up another piece of mail and looking over it) 

Taylor: Bills are boring I have Alex take care of them so I don't have too.

(Taylor said as Jessica and Diana just smiled and rolled their eyes at him) 

Jessica: Or is it cause you suck at math and are just lazy.

Taylor: That too. But I am not that bad at math like I can do math I just suck sometimes.

Jessica: Says the one who thought two plus three was six.

Taylor: That was one time!! 

Diana: Don't start fighting with each other it's kinda wild how much the seven of you kids fight with each other. 

(Diana said putting the bills aside and looking at a catalog that had come in while Taylor and Jessica just laughed and nodded and finished their food and went outside)

Isaac: Geez you guys are slow at eating lunch it only took you guys like an hour. 

Taylor: Hey I have a reason for eating slow thank you, did ya really miss me that much Ike.

Isaac: Nope just found it hilarious how long it took. 

Zac: I for one missed you Taylor! 

(Zac stated sarcastically and Taylor just smiled and rolled his eyes and he sat down with them at the table while Jessica joined the youngest three in the pool) 

Avery: You guys are dumb. 

Zoe: I agree with that statement!

Taylor: I am not dumb I am quite intelligent actually.

Avery: Says the one who thought two plus three was six!!

Taylor: Well I never claimed to be Einstein!

Mac: Dude that's basic addition that's like first grade math or something and you're like what 21 bro. 

(Mac stated laughing as Taylor just rolled his eyes and Zac smirked) 

Zac: Taylor is like me when it comes to spelling for some reason we suck at it but we don't know why.

Isaac: I thought being dumb was the reason Zac haha. 

Zac: No that isn't the reason it's something else I just don't know what.

Jessica: Well while you waste your time figuring out unknown reasons the rest of us will actually do something more interesting.

(Jessica said rolling her eyes as all seven of them hung out outside for the rest of the day before heading inside and having dinner)

:Nov 17th 2004:

(It was Isaac's 24th birthday and everyone was at the Hanson home getting everything prepared for the party. Zac, Taylor, Isaac, and Alex were all hanging around together while the Kate and them hung with Jessica)

Alex: Look at Isaac living his best life woo! 

Isaac: Someone's got a lot of energy gee Alex.

Alex: It's called celebration energy Isaac maybe you should try it.