Chapter 20

:January 2003:

(It's Friday morning and Alex was in the kitchen of his and Taylor's apartment making breakfast while Taylor was asleep in bed)

Alex: Alrighty that's looking pretty good now to get everything together.

(Alex said to himself plating the eggs, sausage, hashbrowns, toast and carried it into the bedroom setting it on the edge of the bed and going over to Taylor) 

Alex: Wake up oh dearest sleepy!! 

(Alex exclaimed as Taylor opened his eyes slightly and looked over at Alex smirking)

Taylor: Dickhead haha. 

(Taylor joked rubbing his eyes and sitting up looking at Alex who grabbed the breakfast and set it on Taylor's lap who just smiled sweetly while Alex just rolled his eyes and went to get his)

Alex: Yea I'm the dickhead eat your breakfast.

Taylor: I was joking Alex thank you.

Alex: You are very welcome!!!

(Alex exclaimed and kissed Taylor's cheek who took a bite of toast)

:after breakfast: 

(after breakfast Taylor and Alex got ready and left to meet their friends Bailey and Chloe)

Alex: Come on turtle boy we gotta go!!!

Taylor: I am working on it!!!! 

(Taylor ran out of the living room and they headed out for the cafe)

:meanwhile at the Hanson house:

(Zac and Jessica were sitting in the office on their computers typing up papers and playing computer games)

Zac: Pew!!!! 

Jessica: What game are you playing??

Zac: A shooting game duh, I need to kill these zombies before they kill me.

Jessica: Well could you like play quieter I am trying to do this paper ya know and I don't think you need to yell at inanimate objects. 

Zac: FYI I was yelling at the zombies not the computer. 

Jessica: Listen I don't care if you are yelling cause you decided Hanson should be a metal band shh.

(Jessica said sarcastically unamused and rolled her eyes before going back to her paper while Zac just rolled his eyes as well and went back to the game)

:back at the cafe:

Chloe: I mean don't get me wrong I have seen and worn some ugly outfits but I feel like this is working for me.

Bailey: I so think so too really fits your physique.

Chloe: Aww think so??

Taylor: I definitely think so!!! 

(Taylor said smiling as he and Alex walked over to the girls)

Bailey: Yasss my fav gays how are you guys you look as cute as ever.

Alex: We are sooo good finally got our own apartment so it's definitely been a crazy time.

(They all hugged each other and sat down at the cafe table)

Chloe: You guys always seem so cute together you make me jealous I need to get me a mans.

Taylor: You soo need one!!! Hello waiter coffee please regular will do!!!

Alex: Yea It's fun especially when they call you names in the mornings when you wake them up for breakfast in bed. 

Taylor: I told you I was just joking babe believe me I just thought you were being annoying and waking me.