Chapter 23

January 2004

(After a successful tour and start of their new record label the guys were getting set to release their new album Underneath)

Jessica: Who's Penny???

(Jessica asked looking over their song list Taylor was writing for Underneath)

Taylor: No one really just kind of a name that fit the song so we used it and it sounds good.

Jessica: Oh ok that's cool I am glad you guys are actually finishing the album rather than IDJ holding you back.

Taylor: Oh trust me I am too this took way longer than it should have it's good to actually have music to release.

Jessica: I got you totally understandable.

(Jessica said as Taylor finished up the list and Zac walked in with pictures and sat down) 

Zac: Hey check out the pics for promo and the album they came out pretty good! 

(Zac showed Jessica and Taylor the photos and they agreed the pictures came out really well and then they all headed up from the studio and joined everyone in the living room)

Isaac: Omg look they are living haha just kidding. 

Taylor: Shush I was finishing the song list and Zac was coming to show me and Jess the promo pics and album pics.

Isaac: Oh really!! They came in, let me see them. 

(Isaac said getting up and walking to the dining table where Taylor and Zac were sitting and Zac handed Isaac the photos)

Zac: I think the black and white clothes in these pics go well with the background.

Isaac: Yea it looks pretty cool but am I the only one that notices Tay is holding a cigarette or something?

Avery: Nope that was the first thing I noticed when I saw them.

(Avery said flipping through her new magazine) 

Isaac: Huh well pretty awesome though oh and Taylor loving the red nail polish in this pic really bold!

Taylor: It's called a fashion statement Isaac you wouldn't know fashion if it punched you in the face.

Jessica: Why Tay did it punch you in the face!!!

Taylor: No I am just a fashion connoisseur so it's kinda like my domain.

Zac: Right Tay you are just drowning in the knowledge of fashion!!! 

(Zac sarcastically commented as Taylor just rolled his eyes and Diana just shook her head laughing at her older kids' comments to each other)

Diana: Isn't there a new episode of Smallville tonight?? 

Zac: Oh yes!! It's called Asylum and I am really intrigued by the title and description.

Mac: What episode number is this again???

Taylor: Season 3 episode 9 I am pretty sure I am really excited!!! 

Avery: You know what show I am excited to continue watching, NCIS oh and American Idol.

Jessica: Yea those shows are pretty good I mean they are a little more entertaining them Tom Welling playing teenage superman who doesn't know he's superman. 

Isaac: I mean they are good shows but nah I feel like Smallville is a ton better because it actually has depth unlike NCIS which is just like every other crime show like there's some crime and some drama mixed together.

Avery: Yea ye what depth some weird kryptonite person every episode, somebody weakens Clark, Lex wants to know anything and everything, and the parents are terrified as usual about people finding out about their son right... so much depth!!!

(Avery sarcastically  explained and the three guys just rolled their eyes and went back to going over the pictures) 

:March 2004:

(the guys were in Albany getting ready for a promo show they were hanging out in the back with musician friend Ben Jelen)

Taylor: Really cool you're joining us on the promo tour the first show was pretty epic. 

Ben: Hey it's really no problem this has been fun so far even though it's only the second show.

Alex: Yea it makes things pretty exciting that's for sure. I mean we can always use an extra guy so it works.

Zac: Yea I mean the same people over and over that makes things pretty boring.

(Zac said sitting down with a coke and handing some to Taylor, Alex, and Ben as Isaac walked in) 

Isaac: You two do know we gotta rehearse right?? I mean we don't wanna sound bad dude.

Zac: Yea true we'll be out once we finish our sodas. 

Isaac: Sounds good!

(Isaac said and walked out towards the stage and Taylor and Zac finished their sodas and went out to join Isaac) 

Zac: Give me like one second I gotta fix the tom drum it should take like a minute.

(Zac said as he fixed the position of the tom before they started rehearsing for the show and left so Ben could rehearse and about 30 minutes later people started piling in and taking their seats as Ben prepared to open the show after about 15 minutes of people seating Ben came out and opened and then Hanson performed after the show all the guys were hanging out in the back with Alex deciding on what to do)

Alex: Pretty good show guys very entertaining!!!

Isaac: Yea I think it was a really good show definitely one of the best so far this year.

Taylor: So what do ya'll wanna do now??

Alex: Idk ya'll up for some like some late night arcade stuff or something??

Zac: I'd be up for that how bout you Ben??

Ben: Yea let's do it!!!! 

(So all the guys headed out to the arcade to hangout, have some pizza and drinks, and just relax after a great show. While the three guys were sitting down at the table eating pizza Ben and Alex were battling each other in Dance Dance Revolution.)

Zac: If only you two knew how funny this is watching you two try to dance it's hilarious!!!

Ben: Oh shush Zac you couldn't do any better than us.

Zac: True but this is still funny to watch!!!

Taylor: I also find it hilarious I am waiting for Alex like he did when we played shuffleboard.

Alex: Shush Tay you're lucky I don't have a shuffleboard cue to hit you with!

Taylor: Oh no not the cue!!!

(Taylor sarcastically exclaimed as Alex climbed off the machine and started chasing Taylor around and everyone just laughed and continued chilling with each other until the arcade closed and then headed to Walmart for some late shopping)

Taylor: Hey look at this thing!!!

(Taylor laughed holding up a FIJIT Friend as the guys just laughed at it) 

Zac: Aww Tay it looks like you!!!!

Taylor: Shut up no it doesn't it looks like Alex.

Alex: Shush!!!!

Isaac: Aww look Zac it's you!!!!

(Isaac joked holding up a troll with blue hair as Zac turned and smirked before punching Isaac in the arm and they left the toy aisle after making fun of stuff and went to the food aisles getting some snacks and stuff before paying and heading to the bus to head to the next show)