Prologue: Merge!

Walking through a hallway is a lone purple unicorn called Twilight. She been abandoned by everypony after she try to tell everypony that her old babysitter is a imposter.

Despite everything she done everypony turn their backs on her. However as she walk pass a door she saw a glow inside catching her attention.

Upon entering the room she realized that the glow came from a mirror. So she walk up to the mirror and touch it with her hoof.

At the same time.

Walking in front of the same mirror is a young woman called Sunset shimmer who put her hand on the mirror. This young woman might be a student but she is a pony from Equestria.

She was abandoned by her folks and was adopted by the princess of Equestria only to disappoint her when it reveal she isn't destiny to save the princess sister.

Thus she was abandoned only to escape to this world and been plotting for her revenge against the mother that abandoned her.

At the same time.

A ghost teenager, called Danny phantom, regained his ghost powers after he wanted to get rid of them to live a normal life. His two friends and sister return from the the ghost zone after failing to get the ghost help of saving the earth.

Although his friends and sister are glad he have his powers, he knew deep inside that they care only about his powers and not himself. Now their world would be destroyed while his friends and sister talk about his powers.

At the same time.

A teenage robot, called Jenny Wakeman, is cleaning up the battle that she won and is currently realizing that the people of Tremorton won't accept her for who she is.

Despite her saving them these people doesn't care about her and never does her mom after all she did replace her. So she just tossed some junk at something not realizing that it was the portal machine that Queen Venus used.

At the same time.

A young girl, called Molly Mcgee, who saved not only her friend from the Flow of Failed Phantoms but she accidentally free the other ghosts too.

She then done the unexpected and bop the chairman.

At the same time.

American Dragon, called Jake Long, watch as his girlfriend Rose is about to disappear all because he wished for her to never be kidnapped by the Huntsmen. Thus making him realize how he have to give up so much while getting little to return.

All because he is the American Dragon, a title he never wanted. Just so that the none magical world wouldn't go to war with the magical world despite the fact the ones in charge are old generation.

And right now all he wants is to give up everything so that both himself and Rose would be together.

At the same time.

A young girl, called Jupiter Lee reveal the truth to her friends and others to save them from Auntie Room. Instead of freaking out they thought it was cool but sadly her grandma the previous Te Xuan Ze reveal that they must forget due to the ruling of the elders.

However as soon as a gateway open the girl wish she was a normal kid.

At the same time.

A young man, called Dib, sat in the alien craft that he's been working on, trying to get it fix. Ever since the whole Florpus thing happening, the Earth being teleported and teleported back.

He stops as he begins to reflect on his life and what he's doing. Why is he even doing this, who is he doing this for? No one cares about him, no one does. He slams his head onto the controls activating the upgrade he installed using parts from those bracelets that allowed the teleportation of Earth.