Ch 6: Inconveniening

Gravity Falls.

At Corduroy household a lot change for the family.

Velma Corduroy, a deer woman, no longer have to hide herself since the merge happened. Now it common to see her with antlers around Gravity Falls.

Currently she is talking to her daughter Wendy about her so call friends.

Velma: "Those boys aren't really your friends sure they hang out but it because you're popular. Tambry sure she your childhood friend but that pretty much it" she said.

Wendy: "What about aunts Maurecia, Dana, Jenny, and Leslie?" She said.

Velma: "They and I go way back and beside at least they are honest with me. Plus they understand the s_x drive which once you are older will happen" she said which Wendy frown then leave.

In space.

Deep in space is a CIS Lucrehulk Ship where a meeting is taking place.

Count Dooku.
Former Queen Vexus.
Kraag Prime.
Lord Dominator.
Nemesis.
Zetan.
Tallest Miyuki, the new Irken leader.

All seven are here to discuss about an alliance with the earth villain Devour.

Dooku: "So why exactly should we join your side? We barely surviving because of the alliance that the Diamond Authority, Utrom and Republic made" he said.

Devour: "Simple. Earth will be the source of many conflicts and will be unprotected due to how far it is from it allies" he said which peak the seven attention.

Tallest Miyuki: "How can we trust you? After all you have Zim apart of your group" she said.

Devour: "Zim is much better and ain't a idiot. However how about the chance to get revenge on those that cause so much trouble for you" he said which they smile.

At Gravity Falls.

Walking the town is an alien lion called Huntor who old mission was the capture of Monkey but then the merge happened.

Huntor: "these humans sure are dumb thinking I'm a beastman" he thought walking the forest hunting for deer when he spot Wendy and her friends driving in a van.

Huntor: "Mm I smell deer which means that girl is a deer woman. I wonder how she taste" he said then follow the van.

Truffula Forest.

This forest is home of creatures like the Lorax and a source for Thneed.

It also a private land that Unity bought and protect since greedy people would abuse the land. Which Once-ler would had done if Will haven't convinced him about how greedy his family are.

Thus Once-ler become co owner of the factory that only harvest when necessary but never cut the tree as it organic life.

Currently Will and Once-ler are having tea with Lorax in a custom made house that Once-ler built.

Will: "So how have things been since you become co owner?" He said which Once-ler smile.

Once-ler: "much better and I realized how greedy my family are thus I cut all connections to them. And it been paradise since I started harvesting the cotton that the tree produces" he said.

Lorax: "the animals are safe plus you provide the bears custom made huts which they re grateful for" he said happily.

Will: "Good to hear. Now have any threat happened?" He said serious which Once-ler sigh.

Once-ler: "my family try to take control of the business but I managed to call the police here" he said which Will sigh.

Will: "were they sent to Uselessvile?" He said which Once-ler nod.