Ch 15: Bottomless Pit

Mystery Shack.

Outside of the shack is Mabel, Wendy, Soos, Dipper, and Twilight as they are repairing the fence around the Bottomless Pit.

Dipper: "You HAD to interfere, didn't you Mable? You couldn't just leave well enough alone. Just let people handle their own problems their own way" He said.

Mabel: "Come on! I just wanted Grunkle Stan to lie less! Was that so wrong!?" She said but everyone looked at her.

Wendy: "When it leads to Stan telling Mrs. Scotsdale she's FAT to her face, YES!" She said which Soos shivers with slight fear.

Soos: "I didn't think it possible for a man's head to be shoved up his own ass without killing him. There are some things you just can't unseen." He said with fear in his voice.

Twilight: "That was because of that necklace that gives the wearer rubber hose cartoon-like movement. Which is why Stan is only in the hospital for the pain and sore muscles, not a broken body" she said.

The reason she is here is because of Blackwood who got a robot body created by Dib's father so that Blackwood can travel plus Twilight is helping Blackwood with his stories.

Dipper: "Which is why Sunset is paying the bill for his treatment and why the truth teeth are now in the SCP hands to see if they can't figure out a way to make it into a fool proof lie test" he said.

Twilight: "Seriously Mabel, didn't you learn anything when you nearly made Stan blind because you refused to accept someone COULDN'T have a favorite color of all the stupid reasons" she said annoyed by the fact Mabel didn't learn anything.

Wendy: "HA! Asking Mabel to pay attention to ANYTHING, let alone a LESSON for 5 seconds is apparently asking too much!" She said.

Mabel: "I've been trying. I'm just not good at it yet" she said which everyone groaned in frustration.

Dipper: "Mabel we had this talk after the mailbox. You got to stop acting like the idiot character before you really mess things up. And actually, think of what you're going to do before doing things" he said.

Mabel: "I have been improving right?" She said which Dipper looks uncertain.

A sudden gust of wind causes a piece of paper to fly into Mabel's face causing her to panic losing her vision. Which caused her to run around and into the pit which Dipper grabbed onto her as she was falling, followed by all the others grabbing onto him as he was pulled down with his sister. Blackwood coming out of the shack hearing the screams saw what happened and rolled to the pit. He extended his arms to grab onto Soos but the weight of all the others hanging on pulled him down as well. Soon all of them were pulled into the pit and fell into the darkness. With the only one who saw what happened being the faceless man with the floating head, who had watched it all happen.

In the Pit.

Twilight: "We're somewhere where it looks like we're nowhere." She said flatly as she and the others fell down the pit with no signs of them stopping anytime soon.

Wendy: "You just had to panic just because of a piece of paper" she said to Mabel while Dipper just sighed as he looked over at everyone falling in the hole.

Soos: "Hey, maybe we should pass the time by telling stories" Soos said.

Blackwood: "Oh yes a great way to pass the time" he said.

Mabel: "Yeah! Story!" She said excitedly.

"Me first!" Mabel said which Everyone else shrugged since she can't do anything worse.

Mabel rubbed her hands excitedly.

"Okay, once upon a time-" Mabel tried to say when suddenly they all heard a crack.