Ch 3: Gobblewonker

Equestria.

Apple family farm Sweet Apple Acres is suffering due to the lost of earth pony magic and the family isn't changing.

Applejack (pony): "I don't care what you say! This is our family tradition!" She said glaring at her human counterpart.

Applejack (human): "Well look at your farm state! It ain't doing so well!" She said.

Before the two could argue more Discord appear with Will Ekta causing the pony version to flinch as she remembers how this human smack pony version Celestia.

Will: "Good we arrive now Discord if you don't mind" he said which Discord smile and reveal a document which he give to the pony.

A few minutes later.

Applejack (pony): "The buck! This farm is about to go bankrupt! But we pay for the last rent!" She said completely godsmack.

Will: "Barely pay and with the rate this farm is running I'm afraid you can't afford the next rent thus why I convinced Sunset to let me choose who would run the farm since clearly your old traditions is causing your land to suffer" he said causing Applejack to make a fish mouth motion.

Walking up to the group is the pony version Apple Bloom who is holding a bag.

Apple Bloom (pony): "Oh! Headmaster Will! Here the seeds you requested for" she said confusing the pony version Applejack as Apple Bloom give the bag to Will who open it.

Will: "Meet your successor who will be in charge of the farm as she see reason and logic unlike you" he said shocking the pony version Applejack while the human version just whistle.

Applejack (Human): "Impressive and I think it for the best as you are stubborn and hardheaded" she said shocking her pony counterpart.

Will: "Agree and besides the rest of your family is changing too so this is the best option" he said.

Discord: "Course you could come to my show to get some cash too" he said which the pony Applejack frown.

Applejack isn't the only pony who is suffering as the rest of the ponies are also suffering except for a few that change.

Rainbow Dash is currently leading the Shadowbolts, a new air military that was created by Sunset and Will.

Fluttershy is currently helping around the Everfree zoo with her human counterpart.

Cheerilee is currently helping the new generations of younglings once Will started to reform ponyville old school.

Rarity is currently training with her hooves to achieve her dream but it was a difficult process.

Pinkie Pie is currently working to pay off the debt to the crown due to the fact her tactics of partying is shatter.

Trixie is having a great time for performing in front of massive crowds with her stage magic which is a big hit.

Although the ponies is suffering they at least have homes. Course there are cameras in case another revolt happened which reveal to be the old guards and wonderbolts who didn't like the changes.

However despite the suffering and jobless ponies everything is peaceful in Equestria.

At Camp Lake Bottom.

Currently everything is peaceful in the camp but the staff have to put up cameras in case Devour attack.

However the campers is currently enjoying the camp since it exciting for them.

Dib: "Hey Lincoln! You better check this out!" He said which Lincoln did and look at Dib ipad which show Unity helping some yokai from Japan.

Lincoln: "At least it ain't wizards who attempt to murder muggles and non human babies to restore magic" he said.