Ch 10: Time Pig

Camp Lakebottom.

Many campers are prepared for a field trip to the Mystery Shack Fair which is a lot more popular then it previous ones.

Especially since Will Ekta is in charge of the whole fair while Stan is taking a break.

However on the bus Lincoln and Ronnie are on the phone talking to Six who is with Lincoln's adopted mother.

Six: "Thank you guys for sending me to Justice as she and the other demons help massively in letting me control my power and hunger, especially Beelzebub. Although she does frighten me, Justice keeps her in line" she said.

Lincoln: "Yeah but we know you can do it" he said.

Ronnie: "Just remember that we're friends" she said which Six smile.

Mystery Shack Fair.

In the fair many people are enjoying the fair especially since Will has security in case of attacks.

The fair has many classic fair booths but with different names, a Ball Toss, a Balloon Bust, a Ferris Wheel, Higher Striker, Mystery Dogs, Photo Fun, Popcorn Machine, Slopey Toss, Snow Cones, Tunnel of Love and Corndogs, Rusty Barrel Rodeo. The Dunkle the Grunkle which Stan had Soos weld so that it's impossible to dunk him. Stan also brought in other booths then he did before the merge as more people are coming to the fair. There's a fishing game, slingshot galley, smashing stone, a clairvoyant booth, and a spinning wheel which gives out tokens for winners or people can just buy them at the token booth. Which can all be exchanged for prizes.

Those ain't the only booths for example there is a booth from a place called Stardew Valley where they made out of the world food. Then there was the new soda booths that Sunset provided for the fair like Nuka Coda, Vim! Pop Incorporated, and Sunset Sarsaparilla. True the soda came from Mr house world but at least they are no longer radioactive which Unity clean once they got rid of the nuclear stuff.

That ain't all as apparently Will managed to get the Alraunes alongside Marceline to perform some music which they happily do since they trust Will.
Course near the Fair is a place called Skytram where Goblins, Gremlins and the Hand Witch live. They trade any resources they mined to traders especially Unity as they need stuff to survive. So when Will offers them some food like Void Mayonnaise they accept since they go nuts for the stuff.

Sure Will spends a lot of money and causes some deals but Stan will pay him back once the fair is done especially since he enjoys the people trying to dump him into the water tank.

However on a bus heading towards the fair is Jupiter who is shock at what she reading.

Jupiter: "I can't believe that Kai Yee escape an SCP prison truck" she said looking at her phone.

Roger: "Well it did say that he had help by Devour and some witches" he said.

Jody: "Worry about that later today we get to have some fun" he said which everyone agree however Jupiter look worried.

Jupiter: "What are you planning Devour" she thought as the bus reach the fair.

Entering the Fair is Wendy, Twilight, Mabel and Dipper who is embarrassed because he was so focused on the tiny aliens and a robot that he forgot to wear some clothes.

But the group continues on except for Mabel who won herself a pig and spend the time with him.

During the fair the group watch many things especially when they laugh at Korra using water bending to get Stan wet which was technically cheating.

Once they have some laugh Dipper attempt to win Wendy a prize only for the ball to hit Wendy in the eye. So he rush back to the Mystery Shack and get some ice but when he returns he see Wendy all better and is talking to Will Ekta.

Twilight: "You do know that there are some ice near the Ferris wheel right?" She said which Dipper slap himself for not realizing sooner.

Then Mabel show up with a pig only for a bald guy wearing goggles bump into Dipper.

Dipper: "Wait I know you! You were the reason I drop the ice bag!" He said surprising the bald man who try to enter stealth mode but couldn't.

Mabel: "Woah are you from the future?" She said which the man panicked and try to wipe her memory only for it to reveal that it a baby wipe.

Thus the man sigh and reveal himself as Blendin Blandin an time traveler who is apart of Time Anomaly Removal Crew however nothing is wrong with this timeline.

Then the twins alongside Twilight convince him to take a break which work as he now on the Ferris wheel having fun not realizing that the three stole his time machine aka a tape measurer.

However before the trio could do anything the tape measurer is taken from them which they look to see Will who look at them with a slight glare.

Will: "I overheard you three and that Time Anomaly Removal Crew member. I'm disappointed in you three for trying messing up time" he said which the three look at the ground.

Dipper: "I just want to fix what happened to Wendy" he said which Will sigh and pat Dipper head.

Will: "You made a mistake that alright but what you three were about to do would cause a lot of trouble for time itself" he said and about to return the time machine when two human size Lego men appear holding Wendy and Waddles, Mabel pig, hostage.

Krux: "Greetings Headmaster Will I am Krux and this is my brother Acronix. Now hand over that time machine otherwise these two lose their life!" He said which both himself and his brother press the knives to their hostages neck which Will glare as Dipper and Twilight froze in fear while Mabel scream.

Mabel: "Waddles! Please give them the Tape!" She said which Will glare at the girl while Wendy is speechless.

Wendy: "What the frick! I'm in danger too Mabel!" She said.

Will Pov:

I look at the situation which involves two hostages one a pig and the other a doe teenager when I see Dipper holding a knife who look determined to save his friend.

Thus I am force to make a decision I never thought I would do.

Me: "You want the tape? Fine grab it!" I said throwing the tape into the sky which the Krux throw the pig into some barrels and jump to grab the tape

At that moment I see Dipper throw the knife and slice Acronix cheek thus allowing Wendy to get free as he got attack by Sunset sisters.

Krux: "You fools I got what I need to give to Devour!" He said only to gasp as the tape exploded into smoke thus allowing me to punch him in the face knocking him out.

Acronix: "How did you switch the tape with a fake!" He said completely surprise as some guards come and arrest both him and Krux.

Me: "Simple. I use illusion magic to switch the tape with a decoy smoke bomb" I said which shock Acronix as both himself and his brother is taken away.

Once done I heard a scream which I look only to widen my eyes as I see Mabel pig having wings.

Mabel: "I can't believe you grew wings Waddles! Now your even cuter!" She said only to get slap in the face by Wendy which shock her as she look at Wendy who look enrage.

Wendy: "You care more about that pig then a friend! Considered us no longer friends!" She said walking away with Dipper and Twilight following behind.

Before she could speak I walk up then grab the pig confusing her.

Me: "She is right you're selfish for choosing a pig over a friend and I'm afraid I need to bring this pig to Unity farm as you clearly won't be able to take care of him" I said shocking her.

Mabel: "What! But I won him!" She said which I glare and she went quiet as a mouse.

Me: "pigs live in a farm not as a pet" I said walking away with the pig while handing the tape back to Blendin Blandin who return to the future.

3rd Pov:

Watching the whole thing is Devour who smirk at what happened.

Devour: "Those brothers have no idea they were tricked" he said then leave.