Ch 11: Fight Fighters

Gravity Fall Forest.

Deep in the woods is Wendy, her mother, and aunts as they try to help her with her urges by suppressing it temporarily.

However she woke up due to the fact she dream of Dipper in a lamb costume and sing the song she heard. Yet what confused her is that she a wolf in it which make her question herself until she receives a phone call.

Wendy: "Hey Dipper what... HE DID WHAT!" She yell surprising her mother and aunts in their tent.

Camp Lake Bottom.

Currently in the archery range is Ronnie, Six who is taking a break from training, and Lincoln as Huntress Wizard is teaching Lincoln.

Watching them is Caulfield and Justice but at the same time the two women are talking to each other about Six life in the maw.

Caulfield: "I can't believe that Unity rebuild the entire place and allow none human and ghosts to live there" she said.

Justice: "It actually nice to us demons since we detect some sinister but it faint. True the Lady might be responsible for most of the corruption but I believe she only continues what previous Ladies done" she said.

Caulfield: "I see but it now much better since children that was kept in there is safe and now being treated" she said.

Justice: "Yeah however what annoyed me is the fact that some dumb alternative version of the CIA would killed Will for ownership of the maw" she said.

Caulfield: "Well thankfully those Cia guys lost their jobs and is in prison especially that Stan Smith guy who is a total nut job thinking that everyone is a terrorist" she said.

Unity Academy.

In the office is Will Ekta who is looking at some files he done when he growl at two files.

Will: "I can't believe that I literally beat the sh_t out of these two men for several reasons" he said remembering what happened.

Flashback 1 ago:

During the rebuilding of the government many towns and their government went bankrupt which force many people to look for outside jobs.

However in a town call Quahog at Rhode Island a fat man call Peter Griffin cause a riot and the police ain't doing anything since they ain't being pay anymore.

Thus Will and several police outside the state interfere however in the process Peter Griffin literally punch his own daughter who try to stop him.

Peter Griffin: "Sh_t up Meg your a nobody that no one love" he said

This action made Will angry at how dumb this man is thus he literally beat the sh_t out of him and throw him in a police truck.

However two months afterward, which is when Will buy the Maw, several CIA guys try to kill him while he was visiting Langley Falls which is in Virginia.

He defend himself and got those agents arrested when one of them escape and returned to his home which Will and many police follow.

Upon arrival they discovered that the agent is call Stan Smith who force his entire family into the basement after they refuse to help him.

It wasn't long until Will successfully enter the house undetected and beat the sh_t out of Stan thus allowing the police to arrest Stan.

However after freeing the family did Will discover many secrets thus completely disbanding the town Cia itself and taking everything.

Flashback end.

Will: "God I can't believe people like that existed" he said holding his head in annoyance.