Ch 9: Irrational Treasure.

Unity Academy.

Inside the headmaster office is Will Ekta himself who is doing paperwork.

Currently he is looking at the recruitments that wanted to join Unity and many of them have excellent skills like Professor Layton and Nelson Tethers. They lost a lot because in their old world it run on logic thus their jobs could no longer provide the money.

Will: "I know you're there Marinette" he said then entering the room is the heroine Ladybug otherwise know as Marinette who join Unity after Hawkmoth aka Gabriel were sent to prison.

Marinette: "Sorry for the unexpected visit but I'm here to inform you that Paris is giving their full support of creating a new school for future heroes" she said.

Will: "I assume they sent you the papers?" He said which she nod then gave him the papers.

Marinette: "I can't believe that Paris changed since the new mayor was elected" she said happy.

Will: "Well considering the fact that there were multiple mayors that were dumb it wasn't hard for the government to have a selection" he said which Marinette nod.

Marinette: "I'm glad that the Mayor wasn't like the mayors from Townsville, Soap City, Retroville, Dimmsdale, or Amity Park" she said remembering how bad those places went.

Will: "I'm just glad they're now run by new leaders that give a sh_t and kick out everyone that was dumb or responsible for the trouble of the cities" he said remembering how Townsville mayor is now a speaker for Ms Bellum which work perfectly for him.

Suddenly a portal open then exiting the portal is his wife Lucy but she ain't alone as standing beside her is Charlie Morningstar, Vaggie, Blitzo, moxxie, millie, and Loona.

Lucy: "Hon, it time to go to Gravity Falls for Pioneer Day" she said which Will sigh then put the papers away and leave with everyone to Gravity Falls.

Gravity Falls.

Currently Wendy is walking towards the Mystery Shack to invite Dipper to Pioneer Day however she is blushing as she think about Dipper.

Wendy: "Get a grip girl! He's younger than you" she thought entering the Shack only to see something she never thought was possible.

Dipper wearing a baby lamb suit while dancing to a female song as he is being recorded by the pony Twilight who is giggling softly.

Dipper: "Don't, don't, don't you forget about the ba-by!" He sing then wink at the camera.

Twilight: "Thank you for doing that as it should provide some research to music" she said a bit disappointed that she lost her papers and the copier.

Wendy: "What did I walk into" she said surprising the two which Dipper rush undress then wear some normal clothes.

Dipper: "Helping Twilight with her research on the difference between Heart songs and normal songs" he said blushing.

Twilight: "Yup but why are you here I thought today you got the day off?" She said.

Wendy: "I was curious if Dipper want to go to Pioneer Day" she said which Dipper agree then realized something.

Dipper: "Hey you could join us since it a holiday you never got to research" he said which Twilight smile realizing he's right.

What the two didn't realize was that Wendy was disappointed she couldn't spend time with Dipper alone.

A few minutes later.

It wasn't long until Wendy, Twilight and Dipper arrived at the festival which is full swing and peaceful. Course Mabel is with them but she went to get some food.