Ch 12: Not so Little Dipper

Gravity Falls.

Currently at the Mystery Shack there is some angry people who is there because of the fact Mabel got the mailbox that is all knowing into the scp. All for a dumb video about her stuffing gummies worms into her nose for her parents which they didn't find funny.

Dipper: "I can't believe you nearly kill us for a dumb video" he said.

Mabel: "I feel bad alright and our parents already grounded me for a week because of my mistake" she said.

Stan: "it like that what happened in South Park where god appear and ask a question. Anyway for the entire week you need to be out of sight for a while Mabel" he said which Mabel walk to her room.

Dipper: "Anyway is it alright if I go to the forest with Twilight as she found something" he said which Stan nod then Wendy want to go thus Stan and Soos are staying to keep a eye on the shack.

A few minutes later.

Soon Twilight, Wendy and Dipper arrived at the location where Twilight found creatures that grow large or small but what they found is a Walmart size land that got Lego, Bionicles, multiple insects from A bug's life, antz, Ant bully, the minimoy from Arthur and the invisibles and finally is the pikmin from Pikmin.

Currently the land is under attack by Killgore, Pesterbot, and Fmeks with some insect like grimm.

Thus Dipper called Unity then Twilight and Wendy charge to help defend the land.

Meanwhile at Devour island.

Currently Devour and his army is watching the fight which is boring in their opinion yet Devour is laughing.

Devour: "Killgore sure was useful as now we got a lot of these crystals yet he will fail" he said.

Salem: "I still can't believe that you lead him some of the new grimm" she said which Devour shrugged.

Devour: "True but it for amusement since he did find us new allies and some resources" he said.

Back at Lego Land.

It wasn't long until Unity arrived and they manage to arrest the Fmeks while Killgore who is now nothing but scrap by Jenny and Pesterbot who is now in Scp hands. However Scp did found a large box that got a lot of lego which they discover to help create living lego.

Then the land is being transported to a safer place while many small ones is now the size of humans.

Meanwhile at Australia.

Currently Him and Hexxus watch as the forest that was once FernGully is burning while many survivors escape as the rest die.

Him: "I must say you sure know how to work" he said which Hexxus chuckle.

Hexxus: "What can I say I'm an artist" he said.

Him: "So are you in?" He said which Hexxus smirk.

Hexxus: "I'm sure am" he said.

An: I know this is short but that because I ran out of idea for this chapter.