Dumbledore's dirty, (not so little) secret

The four huddled up closely, each looking at the other cautiously.

"So. This piece of information is not know by many people. Three, including myself. So you can guess the importance of it" Abeforth started.

"Of course" Jasmine said quickly before her stupid brother or friend could say anything. She could sense that their patience was running low, seeing how much time Abeforth was taking to reveal the information.

"Well, to put it simply," Abeforth took a deep breath, "Albus is gay. And he had a thing going on with none other that Gallert Grindelwald"

The information got the same response from the three. Which was no reaction at all. The three were dumbstruck, and kept staring at the man with blank eyes. Dumbledore being gay, well they had already guessed that. But having an affair with the man who was intent on bring the whole Wizarding world under his control? Well that was one hell of precious information.

"Come again?" Gilderoy asked dumbly.

"Exactly what you heard, kid." Abeforth smirked.

"Is he still in contact with Grindelwald?" Tom asked, expression masked well.

"My guess is yes. Right now, he has the power to bring down Grindelwald by himself if he wants. Yet, he's sitting in his chair, playing games. Giving out missions to his minions, instead of finishing the war in one go." Abeforth nodded.

Tom's eyes widened a bit at the information, but he calmed dow instantly.

"What percent are you sure?" Jasmine asked, raising her eyebrow.

"So as to speak from my thinking, I would say atleast 79%" Abeforth replied.

"Do you think he is really in contact with Grindelwald and that they are working together or that he just doesn't want to kill his boyfriend?" Gilderoy asked looking at Abeforth. The question took Abeforeth by surprise, not expecting it, while the other two just looked confused.

"Most probably the other. Albus is a coward, afterall"

Gilderoy nodded, standing up. "Thank you for the information. We never met you, you don't know us" He said extending his arm.

Abeforth smiled a knowing smile and shook his hand with a nod. "I'll use you gift nicely, Ms. Lockhart" He added, smirking at Jasmine.

"I'm sure you will, sir" Jasmine smirked back.

"See you around, sir" Tom nodded politely. "I guess you will" Abeforth returned before they exited the shop.
__________________________________________

I thought a lot if I should add their discussion to this chapter, but decided against it.

I'll sit down properly and carefully draft the next chapter.
That's all
Bye