ᴱⁱᵍʰᵗ

DOMINICMy heart is literally shattered, I'm not even going to lie

DOMINIC
My heart is literally shattered, I'm not even going to lie. I just lost the whole love of my life, basically.

I can't even count with how many times I tried calling Alexis, but nothing in return. I tried texting her, nothing in return.

So instead of wallowing in my own sadness, I decided to call up Anastasia to see what she was up to.

It turns out, I'm not the only one who got broken up with. Jerald broke up with Anastasia because of this whole publicity bullshit, too. So instead of us being lonely and sad, I invited her to come with me to Alex's show tomorrow night.

"Ew! Can you two love birds get a room?"

I jokingly questioned and pretended to gag as I walked into the living room, seeing Alex kissing and cuddling up to Lily. They both quickly looked up at me as I startled them.

"Don't be mad because you just got broken up with. I thought you went out with Angus or something? I didn't even know you were still here."

"Nah. I've been here the whole time. I just talked to Anastasia. She's coming along with me to your show tomorrow night."

"Finally! A girl that maybe I could get along with! Alexis was so hard to get along with."

Lily spoke up. Lily couldn't stand Alexis for the life of her. Neither could Alex, really. That's probably why Alex told Alexis that I was feeling something towards Anastasia. To run her off.

"Yeah, Stasia is pretty cool. Very easy to get along with."

"Thank god!"

"Well, I guess we'll all be seeing Anastasia tomorrow then. Thanks for giving me the heads up, bro."

"No problem. Now I'm going to chill with Angus for a while. I'll see you later on."

"Aight, bet."
-
-
-
-
About twenty minutes later, I finally arrived at Angus' house. He opened up the door, him being shirtless like the weirdo he is.

"Dude, where is your shirt?"

"My shorty is up in here, man. Give me like five minutes so we can get dressed."

"Riiight. Thanks for the warning."

I said sarcastically as Angus went back inside to get dressed. Since when did he even have a girlfriend? What am I missing here?

About five minutes later, Angus came back outside with his girlfriend like he said he would.

"Dominic, this is my girlfriend Marisol

"Dominic, this is my girlfriend Marisol. Mari, this is my best friend —"

"I know who he is! He's the iconic Dominic Fike! I'm obsessed with his song 3 Nights!"

Isn't everybody? I swear, I think that's like the only song that people know of mine sometimes. I have so many more classics!

"Thank you, that means a lot. It's nice to meet you, Marisol. I didn't even know Angus had a girlfriend."

"It's so nice to meet you, too! And we recently just made it official, so he hasn't been telling everyone right away, yet."

"Ohh, okay..."

"Come on in, man. I wasn't expecting you, so I wasn't prepared."

Angus said as he finally let me come into his house. I shrugged and plopped myself on his couch.

"I wasn't expecting to come over, either. I just needed to get out of the house for a while. I didn't feel like being stuck in there all day with Alex and Lily."

"I wouldn't either. They be doing too much sometimes."

"Definitely. Were you coming to Alex's show tomorrow night? You could bring Marisol along if you want."

"I would if I could, man. But Marisol's parents are having a family dinner, and they want me over."

Angus explained as he lit his blunt. I nodded in understanding.

"That's okay. That's completely understandable."

"How is it dating thee Anastasia Smith? I absolutely love you two together! You're my favorite guy singer, and Anastasia is my favorite girl singer."

Marisol gushed in excitement. I didn't want to burst her bubble in telling her that my relationship with Anastasia was just for publicity, so I just went along with the flow.

"It's pretty cool, she's a real cool girl. Someone chill I can just vibe with all the time. She's actually coming along with me tomorrow night, so that's why I wanted you guys to come so you can meet her in person."

Nice save, Dominic. Nice save.

"Oooh! Babe, we have to go now! I can always just ask my parents to reschedule the dinner. I wanna meet Anastasia so bad! It's a dream come true!"

"I mean, if that's what you wanna do, then okay. It's your parents, not mine."

"Yessss! I have to go call them to tell them, then call my friends to tell them the exciting news!"

Marisol left a wet kiss on Angus' cheek before getting up and running upstairs. Angus looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Since when are you claiming Anastasia as your actual girlfriend? Isn't this all just for publicity?"

"Of course it is. But, I didn't wanna burst your girlfriend's bubble. She seems excited. Plus, this actually doesn't seem like it'll be so bad after all. I think imma just go with the flow."

"Mhm. Let's see how long this lasts."

"I'll do whatever it takes. I didn't lose Alexis for no reason. I have to make this worth my while."