ᴺⁱⁿᵉ

ANASTASIA All last night, Jerald was spamming my phone with phone calls and text messages

ANASTASIA
All last night, Jerald was spamming my phone with phone calls and text messages. But I didn't give in. Even though it took everything in me not to.

Even though he hurt me, my love and feelings aren't just going to go away for him one, two, three. We spent years together, so it's not just going to disappear.

Hopefully, tonight with Dominic takes my mind off of things just a little bit.

"Just a fair warning, Angus and his girlfriend Marisol are coming along as well tonight. And she's a huge fan girl of both of us. So, maybe we should make this seem real. Starting tonight."

Dominic explained to me over FaceTime as I began getting myself ready.

"That's not a problem for me. It'll at least take my mind off of things for a little bit."

"Jerald is just a dickhead, you'll do better without him. Wanna make out again? To make him jealous?"

"That would be hilarious, wouldn't it?"

"It definitely would! But to be honest, you're not such a bad kisser. I wouldn't mind kissing you just to make him jealous."

That comment of Dominic's made me blush like crazy. Good thing he couldn't see me. My cheeks felt as warm as a summer's day in Florida.

"Oh, stop it. It was for the cameras, so you know I had to make a show."

"Okay, then. So why not create another show at tonight's show? Imagine all of the 'high ratings' we would get?"

"You're doing too much right now, sir. The correlations between the publicity and attention are too funny."

"That's the point, duh! What are you wearing tonight, though?"

"It's a surprise, boyfriend. You'll have to wait until tonight to see me."

"Ohhh, "boyfriend"? Are we finally going official?"

"Oh, hush! I can't take you seriously! Let me let you go so I can get ready."

"Bet. I'll pick you up in about two hours."

"See you then."

I hung up the phone, continuing to look through my closet to see what I would wear for Alex's concert. After about fifteen minutes of searching for an outfit, I finally found the perfect outfit.