ᵀʷᵉˡᵛᵉ

DOMINIC "Fuck!"

DOMINIC
"Fuck!"

I've been trying to finish this last verse to this new song I'm working on for about an hour and a half now.

I have no idea on why I'm not able to focus like I usually am. Maybe because Anastasia is out working on music with The Weeknd, and I'm not around.

Over these last few days, I realized that I might care for Anastasia more than I thought I did. Maybe everyone was right. Maybe I've had these feelings for her for a while, and I'm just now realizing it as I spend more time with her.

I've been trying to come up with this last verse, just strumming and re writing lines for a whole hour and a half.

"Yo, Dom. Alexis is downstairs at the door for you. She said she wants to talk to you."

Alex peaked in my door because it was cracked. What the hell could she possibly want now? I told her to leave me alone.

Resting my guitar down on my bed, I annoyingly walked downstairs and out to the front door where Alexis was waiting on me.

"What do you want, Alexis? Didn't I tell you last time to leave me alone?"

"No. You actually told me that you needed a few days to think about it. It's been a few days, so I'm here to get an answer."

"That was my personal way to get you to leave me alone, Alexis. You can't just break up with me, and try to get back with me if I'm not feeling it."

Suddenly, that's when Anastasia's car pulled up and parked in front of my house. Alexis looked back at Anastasia's car, then back at me.

"Oh, so THAT'S why you suddenly don't want me anymore. You're too busy fucking around with her?"

"Alexis, please leave. I don't have to explain shit to you anymore."

"What happened to just publicity, huh? Was that a lie?"

"Alexis, just leave! You don't have any reason to be here anymore!"

"Fuck you AND her! I swear, this isn't over!"

Alexis rolled her eyes and angrily walked away to her car, speeding off. Anastasia looked at me, looking confused as ever.

"Did I come at a wrong time?"

"Nah, don't worry about her. She's just insane. Bitter ex girlfriend problems. How did your session with The Weeknd go?"