ᶠᵒᵘʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ

DOMINIC "Fuck! Dom, wake up!"

DOMINIC
"Fuck! Dom, wake up!"

I was woken up by Anastasia screaming. Waking up, I looked around, confused where I was at for a second. Then I remembered everything from last night...

Angus's birthday party.

Anastasia ended up coming, she got super drunk.

The two of us connected through a slow, romantic song.

We admitted our feelings for each other.

And we ended up having sex.

Wow. So much happened in one fucking night. But it was awesome.

"What's wrong? What happened?"

"Did we really do what I think we did?!"

"Yes, we did. I asked you if you were sure and you —"

"Haha, I got you! I wanted to see your face! I don't remember much from last night, but I do remember us admitting our feelings for each other and having the best sex of my life."

Anastasia giggled, sitting up in the bed. I playfully rolled my eyes and yawned.

"You play too much. But, what are we doing?"

"Doing about what?"

"About us. You like me, I like you. We had sex. What's next for us?"

"We can just continue doing whatever this is. Vibing, I guess. I just don't want to rush into things. With making us officially, official. I'm enjoying your company like this for now. Let's keep it like this, for a little while longer."

"Yeah.. you're right. Let's just.. enjoy each other's company."

I said in a disappointed tone of voice. Anastasia pouted and then placed herself into my arms, basically causing us to cuddle.

"Don't be upset, Dom. I just don't wanna rush something that has potential to be the best. I don't wanna ruin this."

"Nah, don't worry. I totally understand what you're saying. What do you say we get up and go to the studio today? Record that song that I wrote that's meant to be a duet with us?"

"Yeah, that sounds like a plan. Can we please get something to eat first? I have such a huge hangover."

Anastasia laughed, holding onto her head. I laughed and kissed on her head, smiling afterwards.

"Yeah, I got you. Come on, let's get up."
-
-
-
-
While in the studio, I couldn't help but be captivated by Anastasia and her beauty. Especially when she's in her creative, artist mode.

This feeling in me felt extremely amazing. Like I just wanted to stop this whole earth from moving, and give it all to her.

"You two are so cute. I can tell you really like her."

Randy, my engineer, blurted out. He must've seen me just staring at Anastasia in a daze. I nodded and looked over at Randy.

"I do, bro. I never even had this feeling with Alexis, really. I'm enjoying this fresh feeling of being in something new."

"I can tell. You look way happier this time around."

"Are you boys done gossiping like little girls? I'm done laying down my vocals. I need to go home to take a nap. I'm still so very hungover."

Anastasia plopped herself on my lap, running her fingers through my hair. I then looked at Randy, shrugging.

"I'll pay you for the day. But it looks like I have to get m'lady back home. We had a very wild night last night. I'll come back tomorrow to record my verse."

After leaving the studio, I ended up driving Anastasia back to her own house. Once I parked my car into her driveway, she started to whine.

"I don't wanna be back home just yet. I wanna be at home with you!"

"Baby, just go in the house and get some rest. You're clearly very hungover. I'll call you later on or something. But for now, just go sober up."

"Ugh, fineee! I'll talk to you later."

Anastasia planted a kiss on my cheek before getting out of the car, making her way into her house.

I smiled to myself, knowing that I had a good thing going with her. I couldn't let anyone mess this up for us.