ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ

DEMETRIUS These last two weeks, I have been all in my glory

DEMETRIUS
These last two weeks, I have been all in my glory. I mean, I know that Anastasia has a whole other man. But I feel like we never got to finish what we started.

My dad and I moved out of the state of New York years ago after my mother passed away. After moving away, I didn't think I would ever see Stasia again.

Don't get me wrong; we did stay in contact through phone calls and text messages for a while after I left. But she slowly started becoming more famous as months went by.

We ended up losing contact because since she became famous, she changed her number. I never felt the same ever again.

Anastasia was the one that I wanted to marry, still do. The way I waited for her, I thought she would do the same. But clearly, she didn't. So when I heard that she ended up dating this pop star guy, I was crushed.

But coincidentally, my new crib is next door neighbors to her house. I still wanna be with her. But so far, it doesn't seem like she wants me back.

"Whoo! I whooped both of Yah in this game! Ain't nobody better than me in Call Of Duty!"

I exclaimed on the couch, sitting in the middle of Tristian and Tyler. I originally came over to see how Anastasia was doing, but the twins told me that she was out filming for a TV talk show.

"No way, nigga! You must be cheating! Cause how you beat us all these damn times?!"

"Cause I'm a beast at this damn game! You clearly see for yourself!"

"What the fuck are you doing in my house, Meech? You can't just come over here whenever you want, and play video games with my brothers."

Anastasia said as she walked into the front door. I stood up from the couch, walking over to her quickly.

"I actually came to see you. But you were out, so I figured I would play some games with Ty and Tris."

"What do you want? I have to pack. I have a weekend trip coming up, and next week I start my world tour."

"I came to talk to you, Babygirl. Where you going this weekend?"

"I'm getting paid to do this event out in Puerto Rico. What is there to talk about?"

"Damn, ma. Why so cranky? I ain't do shit to you."

I followed Anastasia up to her room as she began walking upstairs. She then stopped dead in her tracks, giving me a death glare.

"You're the reason my boyfriend hasn't been talking to me these past two weeks. Now this trip to Puerto Rico is about to be hella awkward."

"Lemme take you out on a trip to Puerto Rico, just cause. It don't even have to be a paid event. We can just go for a vacation. You already know how I be. I'm a just cause type of nigga."

"Demetrius.. you're not making anything any better right now. Get out of my house."

"Look, I know we haven't seen each other in years. But you don't think there's any chance of us finishing what we started? You act like we left off on the wrong foot."

"Most of the time, people grow and we want different things, Meech. I'm not the same person I was when we last left off. My management wouldn't even allow me to be with you anyways. This thing with me and Dominic actually started off as a publicity arrangement. And silly me, actually ended up really falling for him."

What? She started off being with this guy just for publicity? What kind of shit is that?! Being a celebrity don't seem like it's all glitz and glamor after all.

"That's exactly why we should just pack all of our shit, and go. We can pack up the boys, and just escape to somewhere far. No one has to know where we are."

"I actually have grown to enjoy the way my life is going, Meech. Like I said, I'm falling for Dominic in real life. And I'm trying to fix it. But I can't fix it, if you're always around and in the way."

"Come on, Babygirl. You don't really wanna be with him for real, do you? You know no other nigga can love you like I do."

I tried grabbing onto Anastasia's waist, but she quickly pushed me away and looked at me seriously.

"Get out, Demetrius. I have to start packing for this weekend trip. I don't need you fucking anything else up."

"Fine. I can see you wanna be left alone right now. So if you ever wanna get back with me, you know where to find me. I love you, baby."

"Mhm."

"I know you love me back, so imma just let that rock."

I smirked, making my way back downstairs. The twins looked over at me.

"Don't tell us you're gonna beat us at ANOTHER round."

"Nah. Not at this second, Tris. Imma get going. Your sister don't seem like she wanna be fucked with right now. I'll see yah later."

"Aight, Meech. See you!"

Walking out her front door, I just knew I had to do something in order to make her become my girl again.