3.

Songs for this chapter:
- Man Who Sold The World by Nirvana
- The Beach by The Neighbourhood
- Sign of The Times by Harry Styles

2 months later

Mara's POV

I got a moderate amount of sleep, I was extremely blessed to have a baby who for the most part slept throughout the night. The real threat to my sleep was the fucking alarm clock that always woke me up at the best part of my dreams. "Let the shit show unfold" I said to myself as I sat up and stretched my arms out. I looked over at Salem's crib and saw she was still peacefully sleeping. I decided to let her continue to sleep while I got ready for the day. I took my normal scalding shower that made it feel like hell was on earth and washed my long hair, luckily I was able to do it all before Salem's loud cries hit my ears. "Mommy's coming bubs" I said as I wrapped myself up in a towel before I started walking out of the bathroom to my bedroom. "Good morning sunshine girl" I said to my daughter as I lifted her out of the crib. "Are you ready to get dressed for the day cutie" I said as I laid her down gently on the changing table and started changing her diaper.

"There we go, all better now" I said as I tickled her little feet causing her to giggle wildly. "Mommy needs to get dressed really quick so can you be a good girl for mommy and cuddle Dai for a little bit" I said to her as I laid her on my bed and put a robe on and tied it up. "Let's go and wake up uncle Dai" I said as I picked her up and walked from my room to Daichi's room across the hall. "Good morning uncle Dai" I said loudly as I laid my daughter down on the bed next to him. "Mars, what time is it" he asked groggily. "It's 4:00 in the morning, why must you do this to me" he groaned. "What the fuck is wrong with you" he asked as he laid my daughter down on his chest. "I need to go and get dressed, I unfortunately can't do that while simultaneously trying to keep her from getting hurt" I said as I walked out of the room. "Fine but you owe me for this big time" I heard him yell as I walked back into my room and closed the door. "Whatever you say grouch" I yelled back at him.

These are the sacred moments I live for, don't get me wrong I fucking love my daughter to heaven and back but the moments I get alone where I don't have to be mommy and just get to be a normal teenager are moments that I truly cherish. I quickly put on my Nekoma uniform and stick my gym clothes into a bag before I started moving on to brushing my hair and then teeth. I decide that I have enough extra time that I can do some makeup to pull it all together. I tilt my head and smile at the small black tattoo on my neck, the little witch hat I got after Salem was born. "Come get your daughter, I need to fucking sleep" Daichi yells out causing me to retrieve my now very much wide awake baby. "How's my all time favorite little girl" I said as I lifted her into the air making her smile like a fool. "Let's get you dressed baby girl" I said as I walked her over to the dresser and picked out a black onesie with a white bat on it and paired it with black pants with a spiderweb design.

"You look so pretty sweetheart" I said as I snuggled her against my chest. "You're mommy's pretty little girl aren't you" I said as I placed a kiss on her head. "Let's get your bag packed shall we" I said as I laid her down into her bassinet so I could throw some outfits, diapers, and wipes in her diaper bag. "Now we need some bibs, pacifiers, and TOYS" I yelled causing her to cry a little. "I'm so sorry baby" I said as I picked her up and comforted her. "It's okay, mommy's really sorry sweet girl" I said to her as she slowly began to calm down. "Let's go and wait downstairs for Kuroo to get here baby" I said I grabbed all of our stuff and walked out of the room closing the door quietly behind me so I wouldn't wake up anyone.

I was surprised to see Kuroo standing at the bottom of the stairs waiting for me. "How'd you get in rooster?" I asked my voice completely surprised. "I let him in" Mrs Sawamura said as she handed me a freshly made bottle for Salem. "You guys ready to go?" He said as he twirled his keys around his finger. "Yes, but only if you are" I said as he took a bag from me. "Don't you need to feed her?" Kuroo asked as his eyes darted to the bottle. "Yeah, but it can wait-" Kuroo cut my off. "I think the fuck not. I'll feed her so you can get some more sleep" he said setting the bag down and grabbing Salem and the bottle from me. "Here we can feed her upstairs" I said as we walked up the stairs together.